Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jae Minus 4 Days - Have You Left It All Too Late?

We have already got all the beer from bookers, even got an extra fridge for the hospitality unit.

We have even packed it all up. Just ready to trailor it all away....

Shame some kids stabbed my subs at the kent county show this weekend so i will have to fix it all whilst moving into new premisis...

Plus my new bootlid wont be making it back from the paintshop yet :(

take delivery of 2 new rear wheels, and get tyres fitted

paint bootlid...otherwise stuck with plan 1

Fit new centre console

Fit new Guages

fit door cards

oops...quite a bit really

also need to...go and collect Club stuff from Steve, load truck, load trailer.....

Edited by Monster-Mat

Got 2 layers of wax to put on. Hope the weather will be cool enough one evening to do it. Maybe fit Cusco rear strut brace. Possible dash lights to fit and pulsing brake lights to fit :duh:

Other than that I'm ready to rock and roll :D

Oh and buy some beers :winky:

What's the crack with regards to food at JAE?

Obviously there's the BBQ, but is there any other decent grub to be had nearby, i.e. pub, takeaway, etc.? Or should I do a packed lunch for both days and try not to scoff the lot on the way there?

What's the crack with regards to food at JAE?

Obviously there's the BBQ, but is there any other decent grub to be had nearby, i.e. pub, takeaway, etc.? Or should I do a packed lunch for both days and try not to scoff the lot on the way there?

There's loads of chuck wagons on site, pubs & hotels nearby and either a Tesco or Sainsbo fairly close :D

i'm Lazy :)

take it down to valet'er getting full valet, on friday, taking it to work to polish it in the shade so ive got a nice and very shiney black car with very very crap tte's on, hmm knew there was something i had to do

and get my beer :):):):)

and cos fiona has noticed the post regarding the birds and bikinis, she wont let me take her digi camera :(

oh and Bazza......

leave the thong :) i fancy keeping my burgers down and my beer :)

oh and Bazza......

leave the thong :) i fancy keeping my burgers down and my beer :)

what you trying to say

i was going to specially wash it :o ......although last time i did that it did shrink a bit :blush:

i was going to specially wash it :o ......although last time i did that it did shrink a bit :blush:

Were you going to wash the thong as well? :P

Hopefully picking up my new wheels up on Saturday, have to paint the brakes, give engine bay a quick once over.

Oh and its having 100K service done on Friday :blush:

and thats if I can get Sunday off work.

Oh yeah, just add to that, got to fit headrest screens, wire up PC, wire up PS2.

:tsktsk: don't know where i'm gonna find the time

i got a bit of bad news but i wll still be there in something rather powerfull but may not have a lexus badge on it

That is some bad news mate :crying: What you going in the Evo?

yes pal its not ready yet :yawn: :winky:

but all will be revealed soon so leave me a gap dor the evo

:tsktsk: I won't be picking up my car from dealer until 6 in sunny Essex, which means around I get to JAE around 8ish on Friday night..Is it worth turning up that late on Friday or will everyone be so wasted they won't even know what planet they are on? :lol:

:tsktsk: I won't be picking up my car from dealer until 6 in sunny Essex, which means around I get to JAE around 8ish on Friday night..Is it worth turning up that late on Friday or will everyone be so wasted they won't even know what planet they are on? :lol:

will be just warming up by then :D

will be just warming up by then :D

I'll be There sunday first time so save me a beer :winky: