Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Help!

Until recently I had the rear LED clusters fitted to my Black Lexus Sport as they had the black tint and looked nice.

Unfortunatly the leds started to go wrong ie. 50% working 50% not, ive resulted back to the standards (silver finish). I personnaly think they look very tacky and common.

Ive looked all over for the rear clusters with the black tint/look but yet no joy.

Can any one HELP! :hehe:

Until recently I had the rear LED clusters fitted to my Black Lexus Sport as they had the black tint and looked nice.

Unfortunatly the leds started to go wrong ie. 50% working 50% not, ive resulted back to the standards (silver finish). I personnaly think they look very tacky and common.

Ive looked all over for the rear clusters with the black tint/look but yet no joy.

Can any one HELP! :hehe:

Alright there mate,

been on the US eBay lately and i saw two sets on there with the black tint. I didnt however look at the price for shipping them over, but i cant see it being that much, aslong as they dont sting you with import taxes or anything like that. Hope this helps.....

Chris