Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Another Newbie- Picking Mine Up Today

Hi Loc'ers,

Picking my IS250 SE Auto Argento Ice up today........woohoo...its a preregistered car (Jan 06) and its only done 6 miles so I'm well chuffed...

Had a quick query on the Ipod aux - do they provide a connection cable with the car or do I need to go out and get one? And if so, whats a good one to buy and where from?

cheers

Hi Loc'ers,

Picking my IS250 SE Auto Argento Ice up today........woohoo...its a preregistered car (Jan 06) and its only done 6 miles so I'm well chuffed...

Had a quick query on the Ipod aux - do they provide a connection cable with the car or do I need to go out and get one? And if so, whats a good one to buy and where from?

cheers

Good luck with the car collection. You will need to buy a cable to connect it to the Aux input. I use a Belkin cable but this was bought for me as a pressie so not sure where it came from or how much.

Hi Loc'ers,

cheers

I bought mine in Halfords - they only had the one. One thing to watch though is that the Halfords aux cable isn't much good if you have an iPod protective case, the jack is quite large and doesn't fit throught the hole in my protective case, so my iPod travels bareback in the IS B)

With the reported shortage of IS250 models and members having to wait months, how come there is a pre-registered Jan06 model available with only 6 miles on the clock ?

Where's it been ?

My local dealer (Lexus Edinburgh) has a couple, which will sell quickly - they said they had to buy and pre-register them as it was the only way they could get any stock to sell, as they were proving so hard to get. The only other cars they had were their 55 plate demo's, now on the forecourt.

Brian :)

Hi Loc'ers,

cheers

Get the iPod one and while you're in the apple shop buy the charger as well...it is one of the few that fit in the auxilary socket and allows closure of the arm rest.

Hi Loc'ers,

cheers

Get the iPod one and while you're in the apple shop buy the charger as well...it is one of the few that fit in the auxilary socket and allows closure of the arm rest.

Which charger is it that fits the iPod and allows closure of the arm rest? I am off to Birmingham at the weekend and can pop into the apple shop while there.

• 4 weeks later...
Hi Loc'ers,

cheers

Which charger is it that fits the iPod and allows closure of the arm rest? I am off to Birmingham at the weekend and can pop into the apple shop while there.

iGo car charger on Expansys

Very handy and can be used for all kinds of devices...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links