Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Front Parking Sensors On An '06 Rx400h ?

Hi,

I'm due to pick up my new RX400h later today. I've just spoken to the dealer and he's told me that there's an issue fitting the front parking sensors I was ordering.

Apparently the front grill extends down into the bumper and so there is no room to install the 2 centre parking sensors (due to the grill / number plate) - they would only be able to install the 2 outermost sensors.

Does this make sense - has anyone else had front sensors fitted to a recent 400h?

Steve

The front grille does extend down to the bumper, but can't they just put them either side of the license plate? :blink:

I had them on the front and back of my 400h.

But I wasn't happy with the back\ones as they would scream at me when I went into reverse even though there was nothing there.

I am sure I had 4 in the front and 4 in the back...

• 3 months later...

I have an RX400H and had both front and rear sensors fitted for £470 all inclusive. Didn't get a lexus dealer to do it though but some guy who used to work for Lexus and was actually recommended to me by a Lexus salesman I know very well