Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is250 Delivery

well if any one wants ast march 2006 canterbury blue 250 sport with 6000 miles on it includes MM and bluetooth and possibly the wife as well let me know

What kind of warranty on the wife? . . . . . . :whistling:

took my is200 in for service and MOT on the Wednesday, Thursday picked it up,enquired about new is250 Auto, pick an ex demonstrater from Cardiff,car delivered to Lexus Birmingham following Thursday,but had to wait a further 10 days for DVLA to transfer cherished plates :offtopic: So all in all 17 days from placing order to receiving car. :blush:

Ordered my IS 250 SEL AUTO with 18" Hoshis & flaps late November,Argento Ice/Sussex for immediate delivery as it was in the U.K.destined for my Dealers Showroom. 4 weeks later the car arrived minus flaps & Hoshis which eventually arrived end of May.I have had 4 Lexi that have had to be ordered-in to the Dealership & all have been late.On each occasion, I have tested a BumW 330i for reference purposes & have been quoted 3 weeks from the U.K. compound with any Factory Xtras provided locally,even leather!

You will NOT be disappointed.

Tel.

Ordered my IS 250 SEL AUTO with 18" Hoshis & flaps late November,Argento Ice/Sussex for immediate delivery as it was in the U.K.destined for my Dealers Showroom. 4 weeks later the car arrived minus flaps & Hoshis which eventually arrived end of May.I have had 4 Lexi that have had to be ordered-in to the Dealership & all have been late.On each occasion, I have tested a BumW 330i for reference purposes & have been quoted 3 weeks from the U.K. compound with any Factory Xtras provided locally,even leather!

Tel.

Ordered mine in March 2005 and almost got the spec I wanted December 23rd. £32+K and don't regret it one bit.

Nearly completed the change to SE-L MM 'Sport', which is what I wanted, pedals changed, lowered and stiffened with Eibach Pro springset. Waiting delivery of 19" Volk SF's (Graphite) to finish the transition albeit a little lower, wheels a little wider/larger, suspension a little stiffer. . :)

Dropping a 350 power unit in it would give me what I really wanted :winky:

Tel.

Ordered mine in March 2005 and almost got the spec I wanted December 23rd. £32+K and don't regret it one bit.

Nearly completed the change to SE-L MM 'Sport', which is what I wanted, pedals changed, lowered and stiffened with Eibach Pro springset. Waiting delivery of 19" Volk SF's (Graphite) to finish the transition albeit a little lower, wheels a little wider/larger, suspension a little stiffer. . :)

Post up some pics wen you get the wheels on, i quite fancy some bigger wheels on mine but not straight away.

Infinity.........

Tel.

Post up some pics wen you get the wheels on, i quite fancy some bigger wheels on mine but not straight away.

Infinity.........

This is a car albeit a different colour, with the same drop on Eibachs and the same wheels. Imagine it in Cadoxton Slate :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links