Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Thanks Steve

DeckerUK

Hi All,

Just wanted to say a big thanks to Steve.

I have been lurking for over two years - registered just after getting the IS and never posted before!!! Forgot password - senior moment!! Wrong - old - email address. Dropped a line to Steve and all sorted within a few hours - Even went Gold.

Again a big thanks Steve - I just have to think of something worthwhile to post now!

Welcome Decker....now show us your ride :D

Gonna have to wait a while sorry, stuck offshore west africa. Gonna be back middle of next month. Then again could always ask the missus to send me a few pics, but I ain't had time to put the bits on yet.

Here's the outline: 2001 Platinum Ice S - Dumped the 16's and put 6 spoke 18's on. Have got TTE front bumper and boot lip (in primer), lexus rear bumper skirt (primer) and lexus side skirts (1C0), all to be fitted. Standard audio, cloth interior (been offered leather/suede but missus and money... you know!) but love it. Bought it may 2004 with 47k, now 63k going great. Tyres the biggest problem.

I had been looking at the geometry threads but need to find someone in south wales are that will do it.

Anyway, will see if she will oblige and send some in so you can see a before and after.

She still looks a little high, so i'm gonna have a search about lowering - maybe just some springs to start.

Gonna have to wait a while sorry, stuck offshore west africa.

Where you at buddy?

See where my white ***** gets to...

Cameroon, or Cameroun depends where you are from!

Offshore Douala/Kribi - stuck out here but can still see land and get mobile signal.

Already done offshore Port Harcourt, Lybia and DR Congo this year. Got a feeling I will be returninghere quite quick after repatriation - the things you do to pay the bills!!!

I know what you mean about the land lines out here (just been reading group buy thread), I have got a broadband connection that thinks it's a 56K modem!!!

You shore based or bobbing around?