Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

GET THOSE WHEELS! will look perfect on your car. look at www.clublexus.com - lots of GSs on there with the wider rear setup..

I agree

They would look wicked! :shifty:

Only going for 19" as they offer the best between drive-ability and looks. :)

Actually mate, if you gonna spend that kind of cash, I seriously recommend you think about upgrading your front and rear anti-roll bars. You've already got nice 18 inch Sport alloys, but the anti-roll bars will take your handling into another dimension. You could stick some nice burbly backboxes on their too, and still have money left over compared to the Mania wheels.. :o

I think your right.

I do like that design though very classy.

:offtopic: Found some back boxes universal ones. they come ready done to just fix on.

Just can't decide between between oval or round. I do like the standed ones only bit bigger with a bit more rumble. :) and shinier B)

Don't spend money on back boxes without hearing how they sound on your model. Speak to other GS members who have put new exhausts on. Universals can be good, but best are ones that are customised for your car.

Some exhausts can introduce a droning noise throughout the cabin at particular revs (in addition to the burbly or raspy sound of the zaust itself), which may or may not be what you expect.

Try www.exhaustsoundclips.com

they had the l-tuned system i just bought, but on a GS400 - at least it gave me an idea. :blush:

Don't spend money on back boxes without hearing how they sound on your model. Speak to other GS members who have put new exhausts on. Universals can be good, but best are ones that are customised for your car.

Some exhausts can introduce a droning noise throughout the cabin at particular revs (in addition to the burbly or raspy sound of the zaust itself), which may or may not be what you expect.

Try www.exhaustsoundclips.com

they had the l-tuned system i just bought, but on a GS400 - at least it gave me an idea. :blush:

been for a nosey round Halfords on the way home tonight and found a universal mongoose back box i've heard these exhausts on a supra before it sounded fantastic. They look just like what i'm after Think i'm going to take the plunge. sound nice and deep with out being to loud or silly.

Also i've found this Picture so not so sure about those wheels now :blink:

DSC01450.jpg

Let me know what you think.

Maneesh go for this look:- :P

Prussian_blue_Rear.jpg

Prussian_Blue_front.jpg

Ryo

Feel special once again ;)

77957307.jpg77b67f6f.jpg

Regards Craig.

erm.

get rid of them wheels, the tints and all the addon bits you have put on , and i might think about it ...........

thought about it

NA :):)

:unsure: oh..... dont like it then.... :crybaby:

i prefer my origional 300. all that bling aint my taste, plus its going back to a conversation me and maneesh had at jae .

plus mines a better ride and has more cumfier chairs :)

Steve

i prefer my origional 300. all that bling aint my taste, plus its going back to a conversation me and maneesh had at jae .

plus mines a better ride and has more cumfier chairs :)

Steve

Yes, I have to admit, the Mk1 feels roomier, smoother ride and smoother to drive than the Mk2. Probably closer to American setup, than the Mk2 where you "feel" the road more aka BMW style.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links