Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

frontlexshot.jpg

You bet!!

I actually prefer your car, dark colour with the sport alloys (if that is yours in the avatar) - don't really like that white one much

Sure is.

I tend to like all the colours except for the rather grotesque maron colour (in my opinion that is).

Funnily enough I think the dark blue is considered to be one of the least popular colours after the maroon just have a look on eBay the blues and maroons are always the last to sell. The solvers, black, aspen green gold etc all seem to sell quickly.

frontlexshot.jpg

You bet!!

I actually prefer your car, dark colour with the sport alloys (if that is yours in the avatar) - don't really like that white one much

Sure is.

I tend to like all the colours except for the rather grotesque maron colour (in my opinion that is).

Funnily enough I think the dark blue is considered to be one of the least popular colours after the maroon just have a look on eBay the blues and maroons are always the last to sell. The solvers, black, aspen green gold etc all seem to sell quickly.

little bit weird thats is because i like the blue. :)

And of course the Green :D (because i've got one) :P

but quite like the white to :) in pictures makes the Gs look bigger than it is and always look cleaner.

Just my 2p worth :winky:

Still can't find those wheels!!

Maneesh

Have you got your exhausts fitted yet really looking forward to seeing your car sunday.

:tsktsk: :tsktsk: right now, exhausts are stuck at heathrow, will have to get them fitted by the boyz at JAE!

Hi,

To be honest,each to there own but i dont like either of the wheels in the pictures on the links you posted.

Thats just my option :)

Hi Chipps

Sort of know what you mean i like the white one just because it just looks so 'right'! :shifty: not keen on wheel design but white car- black wheels looks wicked :D

Black Gs is nice to look at but can you imagine the crap roads over here :crybaby: i'd have no car left after one trip to work :o (speed bumps anyone :tsktsk: ) :P

Your Aristo looks fantasic with the lowering job. good work fella :lol: if you fancy a swap for a Gs300 sports you know we're I am :winky: :D

Maneesh

Hope you get it sorted. :)

Regards Craig

Found alloys don't look that nice now

http://www.work-wheels.de/index2.htm

Interestingly enough, I had the chance to sit in Ryo's Mk1 Sport at JAE, and it feels massive on the inside compared to my Mk2 Sport. I didn't realise they shrunk the Mk2 so much in length. I actually prefer the mk1 now!!!

Interestingly enough, I had the chance to sit in Ryo's Mk1 Sport at JAE, and it feels massive on the inside compared to my Mk2 Sport. I didn't realise they shrunk the Mk2 so much in length. I actually prefer the mk1 now!!!

I'll swap you maneesh, cash my way of course :lol:

and you can leave the bits in place :winky:

I'll swap you maneesh, cash my way of course :lol:

and you can leave the bits in place :winky:

Cheers. You've got a sweet looking GS there dude..can't believe how deep that shine is..love the way the glass has been dipped in tints.. :winky:

You'll be the first to know when I come to sell!

yeah , i was glad to see another sport there, and then in another way i wasnt, i thought i was special ,. after driving round and looking round , you dont realise that our cars,and even the mk2 gs' were the only one there in the entire show.

not like the thousands of mk4 supras (i was going to get rid of the lex and get one a bit ago) but for the rare factor a mk1 sport, bob on :)

Steve

feeling special

Cheers gents

Took alot of elbow grease to get it to that level. :)

Engine bay next. Got to sort powersteering leak first though :tsktsk:

Mk1's are special I play criket and whenever i turn up everyone turns and look + had the "what is it mr?"

So know what you mean about being rare.

Ryo you are "special" :winky: :lol:

Regards Craig

And yes found some wheels :shifty:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/18-MANIA-RACING-VORT...8QQcmdZViewItem

Any one any good with photoshop so i know what these look like on my car?

GET THOSE WHEELS! will look perfect on your car. look at www.clublexus.com - lots of GSs on there with the wider rear setup..

I agree

They would look wicked! :shifty:

Going to have a run down to birmingham to have a look in a couple of weeks (working 7day week for next 3 weeks) so I'll keep you informed.

Only problem I've got with mania are the last set i had for my last car were mania jades and so soft. Even the car wash(imo)would take chunks out of them. :tsktsk:

Only going for 19" as they offer the best between drive-ability and looks. :)