Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Badminton...

Niraj

Hi guys, haven't been on here in a while, but nice to see familiar faces around.

Firstly, many apologies as i will not be able to attend JAE... but i hope you guys will take loads of snaps for me. My cousin recently bought a 2.5l V6 Galant, so if anyone goes over to the mitsubishi stand, any pics of the VR4s and such like would be a great treat too :)

So anyway onto the subject of this thread.

BADMINTON!

I've been a huge badminton enthusiast for quite some time, and have been recovering from a re-occuring tricep injury for many years. Yesterday i purchased a new racket and i'm REALLY REALLY excited about getting it :D it's a Yonex Nanospeed 8000.

So as a discussion for today the topic is badminton, the sport & the equipment for whoever enjoys it :) any comments regarding the NS8000 i would love to hear. :)

Hi guys, haven't been on here in a while, but nice to see familiar faces around.

Firstly, many apologies as i will not be able to attend JAE... but i hope you guys will take loads of snaps for me. My cousin recently bought a 2.5l V6 Galant, so if anyone goes over to the mitsubishi stand, any pics of the VR4s and such like would be a great treat too :)

So anyway onto the subject of this thread.

BADMINTON!

I've been a huge badminton enthusiast for quite some time, and have been recovering from a re-occuring tricep injury for many years. Yesterday i purchased a new racket and i'm REALLY REALLY excited about getting it :D it's a Yonex Nanospeed 8000.

So as a discussion for today the topic is badminton, the sport & the equipment for whoever enjoys it :) any comments regarding the NS8000 i would love to hear. :)

i think lexus owners are more the squash type matey !

Where you been Niraj?

Found that elusive lady yet? By the sounds of you getting excited over a racket i would think not lol! :lol:

@Pip : lol :lol: i've been happily single since the start of this year... as for this racket the NS8000 is worth getting excited about... i can't wait to get out on the court and start using it :D...

so is it true what Boosha says, are you regular squash players and not badminton? I would've thought Badminton relates better to Lexus Owners being agile, nippy, exciting, the only sport to produce a droplet of sweat... Squash just sounds a bit sluggish and an anger release sport, us Lexus Owners surely don't have any anger... do we?....

@ Purvs : dude i'm so calm, i don't get angry, and i doubt i will ever be forced into a fit of rage, lol :lol:

So where have i been??? I've been tied down to work, and ive finally realised that it's not the "be all and end all" of my life :) There are other more important things like friends, and family and having a social life, lol....

Badminton is my exercise too. I've been playing it about once a week for probably about four years now. I've not heard of that racket. I've got mid range Yonex musclepower and Carlton airblade. Both good. Any better would probably be beyond my ability! I played singles with someone better than me last tuesday lunchtime and nearly melted in the heat. We didn't bother this week and wimped out.

Badminton is my exercise too. I've been playing it about once a week for probably about four years now. I've not heard of that racket. I've got mid range Yonex musclepower and Carlton airblade. Both good. Any better would probably be beyond my ability! I played singles with someone better than me last tuesday lunchtime and nearly melted in the heat. We didn't bother this week and wimped out.

The Yonex MP is a very good range of rackets especially the MP99... infact some would say it's on a par with the NS8000, especially as the more common MP99 comes with the same grip size and same weight... it is an advanced players racket :) would love to give you a game or two some time, i play at the Hatfield Sports Village (De Havilland) every Thursday, pop down if you're in the area :)

I'm moving from a varied range of rackets and recently played with the Isometric 62 MF, which felt like an amazing defensive racket, but i'm more of the attacking player.