Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Had My Is Broken Into Last Night

marcus

Marcus,

I'm sure this changed from the older specs ... to the new specces IS ...

but I beleive on the newer spec IS ... the 2nd press ... dead locks ..... however, on the older is's ... the 2nd press of the lock button actually deactivates the microwave sensor !

I'm sure its something like that ............ :yawn:

How newer spec are we talking? 2001?

How newer spec are we talking? 2001?

Yes ... I beleive 2001 onwards ....

i think to be sure, and especially after last nights events

might be best to check your own car !!

i once found out that one of my vans alarms didnt work, just after some scrotes had emptied it !! :angry:

Marcus,

but I beleive on the newer spec IS ... the 2nd press ... dead locks ..... however, on the older is's ... the 2nd press of the lock button actually deactivates the microwave sensor !

Thanks for that ahmet........... :)

No internal damage then Marcus

no mate, just the window........ ;)

Marcus,

which window...i have some glass here

Marcus,

which window...i have some glass here

@matt its the N/S front............. :)

Marcus,

had my 300 sport done 2 weeks ago.driver door window. alarm went off but they were long gone..10.30 pm. had my snooper away.No prints or blood found by forensic.Love to catch the !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! s.

Sorry guys but it still amazes me that people leave items on display in the car and are then surprised and complain when someone tries to steal them. YOU JUST DONT IT!

I agree that it shouldnt have been on display, but its been fitted over 4 y ears without a problem. Still every right to complain if some oik smashes into car and steals it. Didnt happen when i was younger, but will not make same mistake again.

Hi guys :angry: i had my IS broken into last night, they tryed to get the Greddy LCD, :angry: f****king c***ts they must think the Greddy LCD is a TV,..........car is all ways parked out side the house, just about to go to bed and its 1.30am. so i do the rounds and lock up..........9 times out of 10 i would just look out the window at the car and relock the car with key fob, but last night i went out there to do it.........just as well i did ;)

Im just so ****** of right now........makes me :sick: that someone would try this :angry::angry:

Sorry to hear the news I know how personal it feels.

Maybe a Perimeter alarm might be a good idea?, It beeps when someone gets too close to the car and the bleeps get faster and faster as long as the person is standing next to your car.

My lil Sis had to get one fitted for her Peugeot 306 as it got broken into three times in the same car park. Once she had that fitted no one bothered trying to get into it again “touch wood”.

***** sorry to hear this Marcus, there are some ****heads out there, no respect for other peoples property, but hope you get this sorted ASAP, not been around for ages but looking forward to seeing your car all sorted fella :)