Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Had My Is Broken Into Last Night

marcus

Hi guys :angry: i had my IS broken into last night, they tryed to get the Greddy LCD, :angry: f****king c***ts they must think the Greddy LCD is a TV,..........car is all ways parked out side the house, just about to go to bed and its 1.30am. so i do the rounds and lock up..........9 times out of 10 i would just look out the window at the car and relock the car with key fob, but last night i went out there to do it.........just as well i did ;)

Im just so ****** of right now........makes me :sick: that someone would try this :angry::angry:

Hi guys :angry: i had my IS broken into last night, they tryed to get the Greddy LCD, :angry: f****king c***ts they must think the Greddy LCD is a TV,..........car is all ways parked out side the house, just about to go to bed and its 1.30am. so i do the rounds and lock up..........9 times out of 10 i would just look out the window at the car and relock the car with key fob, but last night i went out there to do it.........just as well i did ;)

Im just so ****** of right now........makes me :sick: that someone would try this :angry::angry:

Sorry Bud.

I know how you feel I had last car 'done' over £2000 worth of damageto rear doors and dash ripping everthing out :tsktsk: . not including the screens dvd player and ps2 that were stolen. :crybaby:

Did they do much damage? :tsktsk:

Hope you get it sorted.

Regards Craig

Genuinely gutted for you Marcus. It's been a few years since it last happened to me - didn't have such a cool machine as you either - but it's personal.

They should castrate the b :tsktsk: ds and shove one up each nostril :angry:

Hope you can get things sorted without too much inconvenience dude.

Brgds

Mark

Scum bags, know exactly how you feel, had my brand new ST stolen last year and time before that had my sterio nicked which was only the back as i had the face, useless to them but these scum bags don't like anyone doin well or havin anything nice, not like us normal people who admire nice things these idiots want what they can't have so they steal!

Hope you get it sorted although its the last thing you wanna hear nothing will really take away the anger unless you could catch em and chop their hands off!

bad news !

what damage have they done, didnt the alarm sound ?

Totally yeah. WDF? Right outside your own house!!! :tsktsk: :sick:

So was your alarm not working or something???

such a PITA and annoyance. Is it gonna set you back for JAE then? But I guess that's the least of your worries.

Good luck getting it sorted. You going through insurance I guess?

D.

Hi guys,

just dont know what to say...........im still so ****** off :angry: thank *** the only damage.......is to the window ;) they tryed to get the Greddy LCD and as it is fixed to the top of where the satnav should go........that all came out with it, but i think someone must of come! as it was left by the gear stick,

my alarm did not go of, ;) it works as i did a test of it.................

what could i have done to the alarm? for it not to work............press key to lock doors, press it a 2nd time to dead/lock.........should i be pressing it a 3rd time to put the alarm on ................ :yawn:

Marcus,

I'm sure this changed from the older specs ... to the new specces IS ...

but I beleive on the newer spec IS ... the 2nd press ... dead locks ..... however, on the older is's ... the 2nd press of the lock button actually deactivates the microwave sensor !

I'm sure its something like that ............ :yawn: