Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Need Clifford Alarm Installaltor

I have been told by the insurance company to put Cat1 alarm onto the car and my friend has recommend this guy who been trde with him in the business to fit this alarm in discount and the day when he was trying to fit was heavy rain so he said he come back other time to fit it and that was the last time i see him.

I have been trying to call him many many time and never pick up the call, I am now looking for someone else who can fit it but not many people can fit the Clifford and even if they do it will cost £150 just to fit.

So...... anyone can give advice and help please...

Sorry to hear this mate i know a very good garage not far from you (high Wycombe) not sure on the pricing but they are profesional and honest

www.soundgallery.co.uk

Anyone can help please

Hi,

So you paid the money up front before the work was done?

Ive heard alot of bad reports about Clifford alarms,but i guess its all down to how well they have been fitted.

As a rule any alarm installer has to be registered with the alarm brand so they can be a trusted installer for them.

Id contact Clifford UK and tell them all about it.They then might do all the donkey work for you and get things sorted as they wont want to have have a bad name.

If you dont get any joy from Clifford id contact your local trading standard person and they can look into it.

Theres other brands of alarms that do CAT1

Hope thats of some help.

Chips..

Sorry to hear this mate i know a very good garage not far from you (high Wycombe) not sure on the pricing but they are profesional and honest

www.soundgallery.co.uk

Anyone can help please

Thanks mate, will have a look

Hi,

So you paid the money up front before the work was done?

Ive heard alot of bad reports about Clifford alarms,but i guess its all down to how well they have been fitted.

As a rule any alarm installer has to be registered with the alarm brand so they can be a trusted installer for them.

Id contact Clifford UK and tell them all about it.They then might do all the donkey work for you and get things sorted as they wont want to have have a bad name.

If you dont get any joy from Clifford id contact your local trading standard person and they can look into it.

Theres other brands of alarms that do CAT1

Hope thats of some help.

Chips..

I have paid before he left due to the person has written the certificate and the box has been open.

Thats a good idea with no extra money to pay off for install but who do I contact with and where I can get the contact detail.

Thanks

There is no address you can pay a visit to then mate? Id be fuming! Infact involve the trading standards or set him up, maybe you could get someone else to perhaps arrange for an installation and spring on him.

This sort of bad practice makes me sick. :angry: