Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Opinions Please!

Im wanting to buy some new wax, going to give the car a good session next weekend and i cant deicde which wax to use. ive got the klasse aio and SG but not sure wether to go for

Harly Way or

P21s

which do you guys use? from doing a quick search both seem to get good reviews but has anyone used both?

cheers

dan

PS does anyone know when carsparkle will reopen, Dad wants me to get him some Carlack AIO & SG, but when i last tried to order it said i needed to spend a minimum of £999.99?

PS does anyone know when carsparkle will reopen, Dad wants me to get him some Carlack AIO & SG, but when i last tried to order it said i needed to spend a minimum of £999.99?

Same for me - I buy my stuff from Polished Bliss who are excellent.

Brian :)

The king of all carnauba waxes is Pinnacle Souveran :D

It's $60 a tub but, my last one lasted 1-1/2 years and did three cars many times over. I won't settle for anything less!

I tried to buy some of that last year from Autopia but was told either that they no longer stock it or it's been discontinued :blink: Which is why I bought the P21S , next best thing.