Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Wheels

Justin p

Im looking for some ideas, Iv got a set of kei force 10's but looking to change to a set of new rims with black center and a polished rim B) im looking for some good ideas, Iv been looking all week and still looking. :duh:

some of my finds

imgzu5.jpg

keikruzebhb2.jpg

p.s thanks to scarface for his time

Can you tell me what the ET means on ultralite site is, Is it he off set and if so what can i get away with on the IS.

ET is the offset (i.e. how far the rims stick out), Lexus recommends 38 - 45 for the IS. Remember that the lower the ET number, the further out of the arch the wheels will protrude.

No.1 for me mate :winky:

Make sure you protect them or swap them in the winter though. My Konig wheels went all scabby through one winter and the polished lip on them is now all corroded and ****** :angry:

Thanks for the info, Good job i kept my 16's for the winter ill need them now or are thier any products to protect the chrome rims??

check it out:

KLEEN WHEELS

I put some of that Kleen Wheels stuff on mine this afternoon. Worked a treat with making them sparkle B) plus the bonus of protecting them. Great tip Mike :D

I'll still change in the winter as the salt really eats through anything :angry:

when i get my new rims i will invest in some just got to get a good price tomorrow for the konig e race in black,

Also still got to sell my old rims well not to old only been on the car five months last year they are multi fit will they fit a golf gti, as my friend is intrerested.

when i get my new rims i will invest in some just got to get a good price tomorrow for the konig e race in black,

Also still got to sell my old rims well not to old only been on the car five months last year they are multi fit will they fit a golf gti, as my friend is intrerested.

Take two aspirin and go have a nice sleep :D

Hello all,

Where bouts can i get this Kleen Wheels from.......not off the net cos i need it today!!! My new wheels arrived and they need to be proteted before they go on :)

Chris

Hello all,

Where bouts can i get this Kleen Wheels from.......not off the net cos i need it today!!! My new wheels arrived and they need to be proteted before they go on :)

Chris

Try your local independent motor parts or alloy wheels dealers. Halfords DON'T sell it.

Hello all,

Chris

Try your local independent motor parts or alloy wheels dealers. Halfords DON'T sell it.

I know i was in halfrords yesterday........cheers very much, just gotta find one around here now!!!

Hello all,

Chris

I know i was in halfrords yesterday........cheers very much, just gotta find one around here now!!!

The stuff I bought off eBay from the link that Mike gave me took 2 days to arrive mate. Hold off on fitting the wheels

Hello all,

Chris

The stuff I bought off eBay from the link that Mike gave me took 2 days to arrive mate. Hold off on fitting the wheels

Ive got a hold of something else, gonna try it out just for the trip down to JAE then hopefully the other stuff will arrived from the eBay!!!

New wheels are now fitted and look damn good!!!! :D :hehe: :P Pity the rides a bit high as still standard suspension!!! :blush:

Chris