Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Trd Parts...source Almost Any Part

Hi.

Ordered some Denso TRD IK20x Spark plugs less than a week ago, they arrived today.

Got chatting to the person that sent them and he said that he can source most TRD parts...this maybe usefull to others so i said that i will pass on his email address to LOC.

gtfour88@gmail.com

my plugs...hope there as good as you guys said...cost me £70 for 6 incl P+P, come from Hong Kong, 2nd thing i have had from this guy with no probs.

Aaron

DSC00365.jpg

How much do they normally go for and how long for delivery?

Was the only person i could find (via ebay) that sold them and knew had a quick delivery time.

everybody else was in America and when i read before they took about a month to deliver.

Where do you normally get them?

Hi.

Ordered some Denso TRD IK20x Spark plugs less than a week ago, they arrived today.

Got chatting to the person that sent them and he said that he can source most TRD parts...this maybe usefull to others so i said that i will pass on his email address to LOC.

gtfour88@gmail.com

my plugs...hope there as good as you guys said...cost me £70 for 6 incl P+P, come from Hong Kong, 2nd thing i have had from this guy with no probs.

Aaron

DSC00365.jpg

I bought 4 of those exact same plugs from that guy back in january ....... paid £52 as i needed them in a hurry....

Won't buy from him again as his eBay ad was misleading in that he says UK as location but they come from Hong Kong..... I wasn't caught for duty as he marked them as gift ( always a chance ) but by providing false info he has lost a customer.... :angry:

Aaron,

There are a whole load of traders on US eBay who supply plugs at USD price = what we'd pay in GBP. I use them all the time (sorry, can't remember just who) and delivery is usually 7-10 days.

There's a couple of threads about the plugs with links to the guy from eBay where most bought from. Very cheap and quick delivery. I think it was around £30 all in

I bought a set of IK20 Denso's from the US ebay for £36 delivered! Are the TRD one's different??

It says Denso iridium on both sets.. so maybe the packaging??

Oh and the price :duh:

yep mate... Denso iridium Power all along the box. Sounds like I got a good deal! :D

I was Told TRD ones are the same as denso plugs, i got mine for 36 quid including P+P from america but they did take a long time to get here 6-7 weeks, but the guy said they were out of stock and had to order new ones in or something.

I was Told TRD ones are the same as denso plugs, i got mine for 36 quid including P+P from america but they did take a long time to get here 6-7 weeks, but the guy said they were out of stock and had to order new ones in or something.

The bloke probably did run out as nearly everybody on here has bought from him. :D

This thread is well :offtopic:

It's not about the price of plugs AGAIN, a fellow member is telling you all where you can source TRD bits if you want them.

Give the man a break :)