Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Any Recommendations

el_gencer

Having got the type flex and edfc, i need it installing. Can anyone recommend somewhere around the east or west yorkshire region to do the job. Failing that i'll ask if my lexus garage will do the job.

Hi,

Myself id chuck all the bits and bobs in the boot and drive down to TDI or somewhere where they know what there doing and have done the job before,rather than a Lexus main dealer the hourly rate wont be much difference what with Lexus changing around £100 a hour.If its the first time a main dealer as done the work it might take them longer in the long run ;)

If the garage knows or have done that sort of work before they should be able to get the geometry the same day as fitting.

Chips..

:excl: With the EDFC its got to connected right first time or they could damage something when fitting the servos to the strut tops.Tein on there main uk website should have a list of authorized dealers :winky:

http://www.tein.co.uk/

Chips..

it maybe a trip down to tdi. i've tried getting in touch with tdi north, but when i rang i was told to email them so i did (twice) and haven't gotten a response. i dunno maybe they are busy with stuff.

as you say chips, the edfc does need installing properly and i would like a garage that has installed them before to do the job. i'd feel more happier know that the installer has installed the system before.

it maybe a trip down to tdi. i've tried getting in touch with tdi north, but when i rang i was told to email them so i did (twice) and haven't gotten a response. i dunno maybe they are busy with stuff.

as you say chips, the edfc does need installing properly and i would like a garage that has installed them before to do the job. i'd feel more happier know that the installer has installed the system before.

PM Mark, he should be able to get you in contact with TDI North