Sign in to follow this  
gsportcars

My Full Turbo System For Sale. Nearly Everything You Need.

Hi Folks,

The time has now come for me to sell my turbo system. I have other plans for the car that will be revealed soon enough.

I am selling nearly a complete setup other than the ECU as it would be silly to rip it out of the car as I still need it.

Here is a list of what is included in the sale!

Garrett T28 turbo (this has just been rebuilt under warranty and I have fitted it to the car to make sure it is ok before stripping the car.)

Cast manifold. (this was fully ported before fitting which gave much better air flow)

Custom manifold to turbo bracket/pipe. (this is to position the turbo correctly as it did not fit previously and is also ported)

Full custom 2.5" bore stainless straight through exhaust from turbo back with Pro-Lex kazama back box. This is also heat wrapped down to the cat replacement pipe.

All custom made 2.5" intercooler piping. The pipe was satinised after being welded so you can no longer see the welds/joins.

All SFS blue silicon joints for the intercooler piping.

All stainless jubilee clips.

Large front mount intercooler. (Proper bar and plate design)

Intercooler mounting brackets.

Custom made intake pipe.

HKS large mushroom air filter.

Custom made stainless braided oil feed line and return line with all fittings.

Adaptor for oil pressure switch to feed oil line.

I can also offer my sump aswell which has been modified to take the oil return but this is simple to do anyway.

All nuts bolts and fitting I have will be included!

If I can think of any more items I will add them in.

I am also selling a Helix uprated clutch and a lightened flywheel in another thread. I think the flywheel is a prolex one but Steveaudiox fitted it so i am not 100% sure. Both of these have worked really well anyway.

I will be starting to strip the car next week but it is already off the road as from later today.

Here is a link to the thread I started when doing the turbo build with some pics too.

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...showtopic=25701

Sorry guys pics won't upload as my PC is running slow but there are more pics on page 3 of the thread in the above link.

This is by no means a bolt on kit but as there are still some things that need modified like the bumper and crash bar etc to fit the intercooler and so on. But all the hard work has been done already and you know it will fit and work for sure unlike some of these "turbo kits" most of which don't fit as i discovered with the manifold :blink:

I am open to offers on this setup but i would be looking around ... :crying: .... :ohmy: ....£2000-£2500 for the lot. The whole build including ECU (£1400) cost me aroung £7-£7500 (discounted) so I think this is well worth it..

Anyway... that's enough babbling on from me! Please reply here or PM me if you are interested.

What you doing then Gav? Engine swap? 2JZ-GTE?

The whole build including ECU (£1400) cost me aroung £7-£7500 (discounted)

My pimpin' GS didn't even cost that much to buy! :lol:

:shifty:

err...sshhh....don't tell anyone :lol:

Yeah it's a lot of money maneesh but it was all done properly and mostly all custom made.

Now someone has the chance to snap it up for a fraction of the price :blush:

:shifty:

err...sshhh....don't tell anyone :lol:

Yeah it's a lot of money maneesh but it was all done properly and mostly all custom made.

Now someone has the chance to snap it up for a fraction of the price :blush:

Alot of money but well worth it :winky:

I could be on for an engine swap myself now. :unsure:

The getrag 6speed supra box is near impossible to find!!!

If you wanna do the supra conversion I would advise you to find a gearbox FIRST!!

The getrag 6speed supra box is near impossible to find!!!

If you wanna do the supra conversion I would advise you to find a gearbox FIRST!!

I've actually just turned one down last week. The guy wanted to sell the complete lot for a manual conversion... Clutch, gearbox, drive shaft, diff etc for £2500. As I only wanted the gearbox and he wouldn't sell seperately, I thought it was too much :yawn:

Yeah I managed to convince a guy who was doing the same thing to sell me his gearbox, flywheel, shifter and all nuts and bolts. I think I am paying him much more than he paid for the box but it is still a good price.

Oh and back to topic!

I am starting to strip the car tonight if anyone has any interest???

Just stripped most of this stuff off there earlier tonight. Only need to remove the oil return line and the back box! Then everything will be getting cleaned up ready for delivery!

Ready to go now guys!

I really don't wanna put this stuff on ebay as I doubt i will get anything near what it is worth.

Anyone with any offers???

Thats a lot of stuff for not a lot of cash peeeeps !

Would you sell the modified sump seperately?

have you got a photo of the intercooler and how much do you value it. ta.

Will this kit work on an IS3 ?

Will this kit work on an IS3 ?

Nope ........Turbo too small as well :D

Cheers Dave

Cheers Dave

:offtopic: We are doing a conversion for Fargo which may be worth speaking to him about when its done :D

I suppose i prob could but it is a simple job to do if you have the engine out. I really would rather not split these parts as they are all sold as a package if ya know what I mean.

have you got a photo of the intercooler and how much do you value it. ta.

Here's a link to a brand new one on ebay!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/UNIVERSAL-INTERCOOLE...1QQcmdZViewItem

I suppose i prob could but it is a simple job to do if you have the engine out. I really would rather not split these parts as they are all sold as a package if ya know what I mean.

No probs Gav. It's not that I'm after anyway :blush:

I know this isn't the kind of thing you would buy very often but surely someone knows somone who knows someone etc etc who wants this stuff. I really don't wanna have to put it on ebay.

someone is going to get a deal of a life time!, if i had that money laying around id snap it up :D sorry im not up todate with your build... what power figures did you have it running at in the end? if any where recorded.

Unfortunately we didn't get the rolling road going before I stripped all the stuff off. We guesstimated about 270-280BHP.

i would have it but i need a TUV cert for it, shame really.

approx how long would it take to fit the full system?Once its on do you get 270-280 hp or is this approx figure after mapping?

wont get no more than 260bhp injecters will max out but like mine bigger injecters a few more upgrades the potential is there plus internals

but .6 on standard on the setup on offer will give you a super thrill and there are quality parts for a give away price