Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Thought I'd Pop In And Say Hello To Everyone...

skeet94

Hey,

Just thought I'd pop in and give a quick hello. Haven't been online on here for quite a while, last I was on here was talking about going full Stroker & Turbo with built automatic transmission. Everything went tits-up earlier on this year, lost my job, almost lost the car (stupid lorry driver@a roundabout), debts piling up one after another, etc.

Lost touch with Gaz - Hope you're fine mate, and I hope you're still making "fast cars" ;). Just didn't have the balls to show myself after all the talks we had about my plans for the car and all the above happening.

Lost touch with Syd - Hope all is fine with the Aristo and you got your new wheels. Just browsing and still trying to see who's where on the forum right now and if there's anything new with people.

BernardTamHK - Apologies for wasting your time and if possible any money. If you want I'll compensate you with whatever you lost. Again sorry.

Monster - Glad you've gained ALOT of knowledge on the car, apologies for not getting back to you earlier.

Just that LOC UK was non existant on my priority list with all the above going on. Just hit a REAL low, apologies for not getting you the pictures or anything either. The car had been in the workshop for the past month, just getting the damages repaired from a little run-in with a lorry, not to mention costing me ***** loads of money which I didn't have after losing my job.

WOW There's alot of people on here than when I was here, not to mention one guy doing a Single in his JZS141 - Congrats mate, hope it all works out good! :).

This part of the forum also seems to be getting a bit livelier.

Anyways just thought I'd pop in to say a quick hello. Also got some new toys coming in terms of wheels, suspension & brakes. Am still dead set on going single just have to pay off debts first! :(.

Hope everyone is ok.

WOW There's alot of people on here than when I was here, not to mention one guy doing a Single in his JZS141 - Congrats mate, hope it all works out good! :).

hi mate, im picking her up this week, as we are both in london we should meet up and have a chat :) all the best.

Hi Mitul,

Hope things are getting better now mate, long time no hear. The Aristo Family is building up a bit now.

Welcome back and keep in touch

BR

Paul

Rallure: Bet you can't wait!! lol. I know I'd be all giddy with excitement. Would definitely love to meet up. Will arrange something as soon as I'm a little freed up, everything's a little manic right now :).

Paul: Glad you still got your Aristo!! I'm just glad the Aristo Family is building up a bit, there's alot more information and more of a community feeling that way. Think a Aristo meet is way overdue. Would love to meet everyone up sometime. Just waiting to go BPU and get my wheels, brakes & suspension sorted before I go anywhere though.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links