Sign in to follow this  
gsportcars

Helix Uprated Clutch And Pro-lex Lightened Flywheel For Sale

As I have some new plans for the car and the turbo system is up for sale I am also selling my clutch and flywheel.

These were both fitted when Steveaudiox had the car so I am not 100% sure that the flywheel is a Prolex one. Maybe Dave could shed some light???

The clutch is a helix uprated unit and it has never failed me or even give the slightest hint of bother even with the turbo installed!!

I have not removed them from the car yet but I will be starting to strip the car down next week.

I am open to offers but expect to get about £300 for both.

As usual just reply here or PM me if interested. :)

Which Helix clutch is it mate? Organic or paddle?

From what I know the paddle clutch has no biting point as such and is just on or off so to speak.

If this is true then I have the organic clutch as the clutch feels pretty much standard.

Whats the fly wheel worth to you mate? Also, does it make a huge difference?

Bumpety!!

need these sold guys!!

open to offers

Hi,

Is this any good for the standard IS200 Sport. Mine at the moment judders and is making a noise when driving. It could be the bearings but it does not make a noise when idle.

Whats the fly wheel worth to you mate? Also, does it make a huge difference?

£150 for the flywheel buddy. It was already fitted when I bought the car but from what I remember in my old IS200 the car seemed to rev much better and happier if ya know what I mean. The two items really work well together though.

Bumpety!!

need these sold guys!!

open to offers

Hi,

Is this any good for the standard IS200 Sport. Mine at the moment judders and is making a noise when driving. It could be the bearings but it does not make a noise when idle.

All IS200 clutches judder and all gearboxes rattle at low revs. The clutch is not necessary for a standard sport but it is always a worth while mod if you plan to up the power at all. The flywheel will give slightly better rwhp etc and works well with the clutch. If nothing else, this setup will let you give your car dogs abuse without the clutch slipping wearing out quickly etc etc.