Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Polish

Amit

Hi there Lex members. :D

Its sunday to day, I've hand washed my car, and fully polished it.

If anyones ever wondered which polish to use try MER polish, I've used it for years and tried many other polishes over the years.

Mer is great because its easy to put on and very easy to take off. Your able to use it in most tempretures, in direct sunlight, wet or dry.

This time I bought a circle shaped applicator from Halfords which made applying the polish easy and more even. It cost me about £2.50 so good value too.

I had my full is200 done in one hour and my arms did'nt fall off at the end.

Glass :D

If you find cleaning your glass a chore you must try Mer glass polish, the stuff is great, you just apply it to the glass inside and out & then take it off after a few minutes when its dry

which is even easier then putting it on and presto it looks so good it's like theres no glass.. Magic.

Tyers :D

I use to use tyre foam on my tyers now I use the Auto Glym tyre dressing. I find the shine comes up better but also lasts abit longer.

Has anyone tried any others?

be carefull with Mer, i also use it but only a couple of times a year, because it has an abrasive compound within and can eventually wear the clearcoat off and eventually the paint, it is best to use Mer as a pre polish to remove stubborn tar stains etc etc, then 4 or 5 wax's afterwards use something like Autoglym

Zee told me about this polish earlie today. Can you get it from Halfords?

No Halfords don't stock this range.

I have found two shops selling it in Leicester, one is Graham Goode & the other is a small motor accessory store in Wigston. I heard that A1 Motorstores may start selling it. The other option is to buy it mail order via the web-site.