Sign in to follow this  
Lex-aholic

Prolex Exhast For Sale

post-8268-1153576211.jpgpost-8268-1153576224.jpgpost-8268-1153576237.jpgpost-8268-1153576251.jpg

Unfortunately the time has come, and I'll be getting rid off my beloved Lexus in a couple of months so here goes for some last minute fund raising : I've had the above exhaust for 10 months, purchased for £275 but asking only £150. Collection only unless local to bristol, or you can arrange collection. The second pic does show a small scratch on bottom of box but this does not show when fitted.

send me a pm if interested or contact me on 07810820767

post-8268-1153576211.jpgpost-8268-1153576224.jpgpost-8268-1153576237.jpgpost-8268-1153576251.jpg

Unfortunately the time has come, and I'll be getting rid off my beloved Lexus in a couple of months so here goes for some last minute fund raising : I've had the above exhaust for 10 months, purchased for £275 but asking only £150. Collection only unless local to bristol, or you can arrange collection. The second pic does show a small scratch on bottom of box but this does not show when fitted.

send me a pm if interested or contact me on 07810820767

I'm guessing you have put the standard zhaust back on?

What kinds of differences would you say you experienced with the Prolex Kazama?

D.

interested what was the sound diffrence as i dont want i loud just want it a bit louder than standared :)

There great! Id be lying if I said they were only a little bit louder.....but they sound sweet.

Just out of interest, what's the bolt at the lip of the exhaust for?

Just out of interest, what's the bolt at the lip of the exhaust for?

That holds the baffle in mate

interested what was the sound diffrence as i dont want i loud just want it a bit louder than standared :)

It has a very nice rumbling too it, especially when it gets warm. Sounds really nice driving through a tunnel at about 70 in 6th then putting your foot down.

Don't really notice any droning noise at cruising speed, only when you put your foot down.

A vid of mine before it was supercharged.

MOV file, 7.4Mb

3GP file, lover quality, 90Kb

I'm guessing you have put the standard zhaust back on?

What kinds of differences would you say you experienced with the Prolex Kazama?

D.

Yeah, the original went back on last Thursday.......what a difference......I didn't think the Prolex was loud at all - just a nice enough soft burble leading to a throaty sound when you floor it....

....put the original back on, and it's like....."Hello....is the car on ?".....real quiet, and bloody horrible rusty looking again - the main reason I changed to the Prolex (high polished stainless steel throughout) :blink:

Sounds alot better than the norm......just enough burble to keep you as a Lexus driver, and not a boy racer :lol:

I do have a potential buyer, and providing things go to plan (finger's crossed) I'll be selling it to him on Saturday. But if for any reason he decides to pull out, I'll let you know :winky:

how about 120 mate and il meet ya on th m5 tomor?

how about 120 mate and il meet ya on th m5 tomor?

Sounds very reasonable mate. Will be money well spent I can esure you! Thats if he lets it go at that price.

has the zaust gone????If not PM ;D

UPDATE - the exhaust has now been SOLD.

However, I still have the mats for sale and also the following :

A Pioneer 200w Subwoofer, model reference TS-WX20LPA.

This is a pre-amped subwoofer, which comes in a tube shape cylinder. It gets fitted to the boot of car via two small screws which retain a bracket, which then you use the strap supplied to fit around the tube and tighten kinda like a belt. So no messy drilling, or large holes left when you need to remove the sub, should you ever be going on holiday, or if you want to sell it on in future.

The Sub pumps out a fantastic sounding 200w - which is sufficient to fill the cabin of any saloon. And all the original leads are still with the Sub so there will be no problems with connections.

I used to have it in the boot of the Veedub that I had prior to the Lexus as the stereo system supplied wasn't sufficient. However, I personally am quite satisfied with the one in the Lexus and therefore haven't bothered fitting the sub in this car.

The sub was purchased at £200, but I am open to sensible offers.

Unfortunately I am not at a computer where I can download the pictures from my mobile, but if you are genuinely interested drop me a text on 07810 820767 and I'll send you the pictures.

I may send this out at a later date on a separate thread (when I can get to a computer which I can download to) with the pictures attached - I'll see if I get any response on this for the moment.

I've now moved the subwoofer over to a separate thread - so can you please close this thread as the exhaust has been SOLD.

Many Thanks

so can you please close this thread as the exhaust has been SOLD.

sold.gif