Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Off On My Stag Do In Half Hour

GWilso

O.K. :duh:

Seriusly, have a good time and don't overdo it :D

When is the big day............. :o

Not for another 4 weeks but we thought we should get the stag and hen doos out the way early (time to recover) :duh:

O.K. :duh:

Seriously, have a good time and don't overdo it :D

When is the big day............. :o

Not for another 4 weeks but we thought we should get the stag and hen doos out the way early (time to recover) :duh:

Very wise :D

Update!!!

Well i'm still in one piece and no shackles or handcuffs to show for it (few)

What a night first off picked up from my local in a stretched Chrysler (think its the chrysler 300 something)

Case of beers champagne & Spirits all layed on

We begin the 30mile journey into london were we getting some amount of attention from onlookers and passers buy (until we opend the windows LOL) we arrive a very intresting place we shall call a gentlemans club on totnham court road anyone know it?

A couple of hours later and £760 lighter (between 7 of us) limo to leicester sq to a club called tiger tiger but we wern't allowed in beacuase of the amount of blokes in the group with no women newish rules for london clubs apparently. So after trying another 3/4 clubs with the same old story we gave up and called the chauffer back and polished off the rest of the mini bar on the way home and spent a good few hours talking bable in my best mans garden.

A slightly disapointing end to the night but all the same a very good experiance :D

And thankyou for all your comments

Gordon