Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Had a look at the New LS460 at the motor show yesterday, I was informed by LGB that the highbred would cost in the region of 100K+ in LWBase form. This put the group I was with ( LGB party) right off.

The standard car has a body shape change but interior looks much unchanged from the LS430.

TBH I was not impressed with the new look, It still looks "old man" and Padillo siver is a bit dated now. :blush:

Hi,

Yep 100K sure is alot of money for any car :o

As to the interior,if its not broke dont fix is the pattern ive seen looking at the LS model over the years :D

I might look at buying this model in 15 years time when it comes down in price ;)

• 2 weeks later...
I was informed by LGB that the highbred would cost in the region of 100K+ in LWBase

That does seem a lot, have they decided they no longer want to undercut their rivals?

I was informed by LGB that the highbred would cost in the region of 100K+ in LWBase

That does seem a lot, have they decided they no longer want to undercut their rivals?

:lol: I would think they have shot themselves in the foot, most dealerships are offering discounts of up to ( If you push) 20%, Lexus dont and that new 460 really does not look much for that kind of money, HYbreds need to be diesels to get real term economy benefits. :winky:

:lol: I would think they have shot themselves in the foot, most dealerships are offering discounts of up to ( If you push) 20%, Lexus dont and that new 460 really does not look much for that kind of money, HYbreds need to be diesels to get real term economy benefits. :winky:

Agree with the looks issue, although it is quite classy looking like an A8 or phaeton, but will disappear easily. Just a shame it has to go up against the new S-class which is quite striking.

To be honest, I think the hybrid is going to be its main selling point. Yes diesels have great economy on the motorway, but get them in town and they're not much better than petrols. Factor in congestion charge and I'm pretty sure central london will be littered with LS hybrids very shortly :winky:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links