Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

You Have To Watch These, New Is

You have got to watch these clips that people have sent in to Youtube about the new Is. The ones below are my favourite although there are many others about older style IS's etc. I love watching that Japanese advert and the modified new style IS's, I was surprised how good the IS looked in white.

I believe this is the Japanese Tv advert for the new IS, much prefer it to the UK advert, this one makes it look really sporty.

Video from America of souped up brand new Is's, love the black one

A Is250 doing 212kmh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFhMziznCdI

I had to put this on as I love the dials starting up on the new Is, so cool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdz1AO5cTn0

You have got to watch these clips that people have sent in to Youtube about the new Is. The ones below are my favourite although there are many others about older style IS's etc. I love watching that Japanese advert and the modified new style IS's, I was surprised how good the IS looked in white.

I believe this is the Japanese Tv advert for the new IS, much prefer it to the UK advert, this one makes it look really sporty.

A Is250 doing 212kmh.

Cool! Nice selection of vids there!

D. B)

A Is250 doing 212kmh.

Honest opinion....

No.1 ...... OK video, but didn't make me want to rush out and buy one!

No.2....... boring posers with nice cars.... was hoping one of them might press the accelerator just once

No.3....... might be exciting if he was to do that speed from a standstill...... otherwise yawn

No.4.......Ya that is cool, should put that in the telly advert...

just my opinion take no offence.... :P

Not sure what's with the smoke effects, but have just spent the last 2 weeks in the USA and the 350 is a lovely looking car, looks great even as standard, not sure on some of the cars on the video as to be honest I still prefer the original IS, but the black IS250 / 350 with the black polished rims just looks ace!

The Jap advert is cool too - in this nice weather have to admit I've turned off the TRC and just love to rape the feck out of the car on the way home, Ches Vegas has some nice roads to do exactly that on!

A Is250 doing 212kmh.

Honest opinion....

No.1 ...... OK video, but didn't make me want to rush out and buy one!

No.2....... boring posers with nice cars.... was hoping one of them might press the accelerator just once

No.3....... might be exciting if he was to do that speed from a standstill...... otherwise yawn

No.4.......Ya that is cool, should put that in the telly advert...

just my opinion take no offence.... :P

No offence taken, there were a lot of other videos on youtube of 350's racing against supras etc but I wasnt sure whether it was good to gloryfy racing etc, but its the first car meet that I have seen on the net its just a shame that its so cheesy with the music and the poor smoke effects.

If this is the Japanese advert why is the steering wheel on the left?????? Something strange there.

If this is the Japanese advert why is the steering wheel on the left?????? Something strange there.

:lol: .......and neither "she" or "he" didn't look Japanese at all...

Mind you I'm sure the UK ad was shot at Lanzarote, with illegally darkened windows!

Is that last video with the dials correct? When I had a new IS courtesy car, I don't remember all the warning lights on either side of the dials coming on during startup

Is that last video with the dials correct? When I had a new IS courtesy car, I don't remember all the warning lights on either side of the dials coming on during startup

I've just been and checked - the warning lights do come on when the needles light up on start up.

I didn't check to see if they still did when you press the start button without the clutch pressed though - that might be different. :blink:

:lol: .......and neither "she" or "he" didn't look Japanese at all...

Mind you I'm sure the UK ad was shot at Lanzarote, with illegally darkened windows!

Sorry to sound like im nitpickin here ... but its not a japanese commercial. Its a chinese commercial (not to say it was filmed or the actors have chinese citizenship :lol: ). But this commercial was aired on tv in Hong Kong and Taiwan etc. The one that is on youtube was narrated in mandarin.

hold on a sec.....

I'm very disappointed in you Derek ... u didnt pick this up?! :P

hold on a sec.....

I'm very disappointed in you Derek ... u didnt pick this up?! :P

Haha! lol :lol:

I only watched it at work, and cant have speakers on so didn't actually hear anything, so nurgh :P

:mat: :hehe::baaa: ^_^

Some good little videos! That black IS 350 was sweet! No spinners to which was nice to see :D

That Jap advert looked wicked to, far more aggressive marketing. I like it.

Sorry about the whole japanese thing, I thought as they love westeners so much and i was lead to believe that it's a good selling point to use western actors etc, so I presumed that the advert was for the japanese market.

Has anyone looked at the links to other IS's just to the right with 350's etc, some are a bit tacky but there is others that are not to bad.