Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jae Pictures

maneesh

ENJOY!

After the rain finished, it wasn't a bad looking evening! GS boyz got top billing!!

83422554-L.jpg

RazRankin and Mr-Lex getting to know one another..in a special way!

83423797-L.jpg

The Yaris boyz get it on too!

83422119-L.jpg

This guy lost the flame off competition, despite being the best!

83422242-L.jpg

Ryo and Exobex being great mates and putting in my strut bar - thanks!

83422383-L.jpg

Ryo's GS gets the benefit of some air and a plate of chips!

83423072-L.jpg

Mr-Lex and his crew by the dodgems...

83423279-L.jpg

Mr-Lex was not impressed by RazRankin's attempts at driving a dodgem..

83423405-L.jpg

The fireworks were spiffingly good

83423507-L.jpg

Mat found a novel way of thief proofing the Monster!

83424088-L.jpg

Supras were just common as muck!

83424205-L.jpg

Some wimmin were there, but not many..USC here we come! Thanks for the advice on the pervy shots, Ryo!

83424484-L.jpg

83424549-L.jpg

83424703-L.jpg

Direct links to JAE pics on some of the other club forums (I'll add as I find 'em)

FTO Owners Club (one pic there, plus a cracking barbecue shot here)

GT4 Owners Club (Celicas new and old - very old)

GTOUK (GTOs and a spitroast :blush: )

International MR2 Owners Club (IMOC) UK (lots of pics but 99% MR2)

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club (nought but Delicas!)

mkiv Supra Owners Club (only one pic so far)

MR2 Owners Club (good assortment, not just MR2s)

MR2 Roadster Owners Club (99% MR2s)

Nissan 200SX Owners Club (not many, subset of the Flickr collection below)

Toyota Owners Club (couple of storm vids as well)

UK MX-5 Owners Club (just a couple)

UK Starlet Club (another good assortment)

(Also found a link to the Bristol Owners Club - not what I hoped though, and no pics!)

More pics on Flickr and PhotoBucket!

Hi,

Nice Selection of pictures :)

Looks like Everone had a good time :D

Yeah agree :)

Had a wicked time. Even the girlfriend enjoyed it! She can now recognise MR2s!!!! And eat 4 doughnuts in one sitting!

D.

nice set of photos ill try and get mine up soon, i had a little race with the flaming nissan on the way back, didnt do to bad considering i had 3 ppl + all the stuff :)

ahhh you mean andy.... he was blatently robbed on the flamer competition... bloody scooby essex crew..

dont let him lull you into going behind him tho...... as he tends to flame people on the motorway.. lol

Nice pics, couldn't make it this year due to various comittments, but looks like you all had fun - so who took the clingfilm for Mat's car, looks like Ellz was on the job yet again lol :D

Nice pics, couldn't make it this year due to various comittments, but looks like you all had fun - so who took the clingfilm for Mat's car, looks like Ellz was on the job yet again lol :D

Bazza bought it this year but i had a bit of help from a few ppl as i had a bit of trouble standing up for long on saturday night, i think i took your place and was the drunken idiot for this year, hopefully you'll be there next year so we can team up :)

nice set of photos ill try and get mine up soon, i had a little race with the flaming nissan on the way back, didnt do to bad considering i had 3 ppl + all the stuff :)

ahhh you mean andy.... he was blatently robbed on the flamer competition... bloody scooby essex crew..

dont let him lull you into going behind him tho...... as he tends to flame people on the motorway.. lol

I was keeping my distance, i dont know what engine its got but kept up to about 130 then i thought it tiome to slow down

Hehe red mirrors and red spoiler looks nice on the white Monster!! B) :whistling:

But where is the second exhaust pipe?? :blink:

OK everybody, that's a wrap!

Don't forget the Subaru Impreza Drivers Club - who were voted "Best Car Club" @ JAE as well as some other awards. A great club. Enjoyed JAE when I was at it a few years ago, in the old venue @ Billing just before it moved.

JAEhigh.jpg

Subaru Impreza Drivers Club

And direct link to the photos (although there are quite a few threads):

One of the many JAE SIDC links

Brian [:)]

pics look good, was actually thinking of turning up this year but parents are in cyprus so working til 11pm every night and had wedding in london sunday so couldnt do it,

i'll get my link for the 350z owners club so you can check there pics too later on

Hi,

Well im surprised to see a grey scooby in the picture link of one of the above post links,i thought all the grey ones were at the Rally Day at Castle Combe on Saturady :D must of been nearly 20 grey ones there :rolleyes:

Silver??? Not a common Impreza colour - blue, on the other hand ;)

Think a fella on here brought a load in ages ago, some were on eBay and Prolex can probably get hold of them as well?

Mike Morse may have had a few sets of them too?

Think got some good one's of you...will ask p4ult to post some up :lol::shifty:

I know the one you mean Sanj :winky:

How do I upload pics on here?

mate,

upload ur pics to a photo hosting site like photobucket etc. then when putting a new post, click on the green icon which is insert image, copy url of your image, and voila, it's posted!

• 3 weeks later...