Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

ACE CAFE MEET

MrADeveci

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just booked spaces for Niraj, Ahmet, me, Sam, Wayne, Nick, Singh, Fargo, Marcus and Derek.

GOT CONFIRMATION from ace that above 10 have been booked. hehe, if we find another 30 folks that want to turn up, we can fill out their car park with Lexi! :lol::lol::lol:

Just booked spaces for Niraj, Ahmet, me, Sam, Wayne, Nick, Singh, Fargo, Marcus and Derek.

GOT CONFIRMATION from ace that above 10 have been booked. hehe, if we find another 30 folks that want to turn up, we can fill out their car park with Lexi! :lol::lol::lol:

Sweet. Cheers Maneesh.

B)

Hehehehe... you put my name, and ahmets name before your own..... WE MUST BE SPECIAL :hehe::lol:

Thanks dude :D

Everyone is booked under their car reg and their first name, except for Singh and Fargo as I didn't know their first names. They have been listed as their usernames from this forum :o :lol::lol:

I may be able to come................

not sure what car tho ?

can you book just by my name ?

no, it has to be car reg too, and make/model. they are quite strict. you could always give them a call once you know for sure.

Thanks for doing that Manny.

The name is P.I.M.P...get it right, scaryface!!! :duh: :lol::lol:

is there a convoy going down anyone still meeting up on the A13 somewhere :D

Yes mate, me and Marcus are going to meet up there .... fancy popping along ?

is there a convoy going down anyone still meeting up on the A13 somewhere :D

Yes mate, me and Marcus are going to meet up there .... fancy popping along ?

Where will i meet you mate :winky:

There is a Texaco Petrol station on the A13 ............. just before the Ripple Road junction.

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?cli...dr3=&addr1=

That sounds like a good place ........ so we can just all carry onto the A406 from there ?

Ahmet what time! :whistling:

just down the road from me what time you guys meeting up there :D

There is a Texaco Petrol station on the A13 ............. just before the Ripple Road junction.

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?cli...dr3=&addr1=

That sounds like a good place ........ so we can just all carry onto the A406 from there ?

5.30pm :D

Ahmet mate, i dont know the road that well where do i come of ?

that times ok with me :winky:

Ahmet mate, i dont know the road that well where do i come of ?

that times ok with me :winky:

Go through the Tunnel mate ... and get on the A13 ... towards Barking , Dagenham, London.

Then that service station is about 10 minutes on your left ...... just before a set of traffic lights :D

Call me if any problems ?

Everyone is booked under their car reg and their first name, except for Singh and Fargo as I didn't know their first names. They have been listed as their usernames from this forum :o :lol::lol:

Am - Mr Singh

Paul - Fargo

Ahmet mate, i have a meeting to go to at 4pm but i should not be in there that long........... ;)

so tomorrow, if im not there by 5.40pm mate go on with out me and i will meet you lot there.......ok mate :D

Ahmet mate, i have a meeting to go to at 4pm but i should not be in there that long........... ;)

so tomorrow, if im not there by 5.40pm mate go on with out me and i will meet you lot there.......ok mate :D

Cool mate, no probs.

I think Wayne will still be there ? :unsure: