MrADeveci

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're currently forecast rain tomorrow :ohmy:

Well, that should make it interesting :shifty:

Whats the grub like? :)

Not bad ... I had a burger n chips last time :)

Yeah that was funny..old scaryface ordered first, yet he got his food 15 minutes after everyone else! I thought he was gonna kick the crap out of the kitchen staff! :blush:

5.30pm :D

Ahmet mate, i have a meeting to go to at 4pm but i should not be in there that long........... ;)

so tomorrow, if im not there by 5.40pm mate go on with out me and i will meet you lot there.......ok mate :D

Cool mate, no probs.

I think Wayne will still be there ? :unsure:

yeah ill be there no probs i know where your talking about ill be there for 5.30 :D

Yeah that was funny..old scaryface ordered first, yet he got his food 15 minutes after everyone else! I thought he was gonna kick the crap out of the kitchen staff! :blush:

I dont think it helped that the staff shouting the food numbers had a bloody loud mega phone but not a correct word in english :D the chips where a bit poor, but i found but the burgers where all good.

Nah.. he'd just arrest there as$. Watch out 5 0 5 0! :D

We're currently forecast rain tomorrow :ohmy:

So it is ........

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/5day.shtml?world=0008

Oh well, the cafe will be busy inside then :D

Seems like the rain's off now...

So everyone definately getting there for 6pm? Not a bit tooooo early now is it? We'll all be caught up in the rush hour, and the North circular isn't the best of roads off peak!!!

D.

Well i'm going to be leaving work at Slough at around 5ish, and will be travelling straight there. Should be there around 6ish I think.... and then will stay for a few hours, have a bite to eat and shoot off home.

Myself and Am will be leaving MK at around 6.30pm... see you all there tonight :D

That's gonna take at least an hour to get down!?! Are you still parking inside?

yeah our names are down so we will be inside, just save us some space we are leaving now :D

Excellent night lads, sorry i had to leave early.

I'll be there for the long haul next time :D

Good to see you guys, when's the next meet?

I doubt there will be a next meet at Ace cafe. On the way out, the guy from the cafe told me that the police have already shut down 3 of their car themed nights due to the dangerous driving. The Jap performance night is likely to be closed down too. He asked me to spread the word that the cafe is likely to lose it's licence to trade too. Please don't do crazy stunts at Ace cafe meets - yes, that means you mr scaryface!!!!

I reckon they brought it upon themselves, organising a Jap performance meet where you get 500bhp turbo'd cars coming along!

yes, the previa at the roundabout was the best of the night. All that smoke from 2.4 litre n/a engine!!!

Please don't do crazy stunts at Ace cafe meets - yes, that means you mr scaryface!!!!

................. :shutit:

That previa was great ! ........ good night had for sure, I have only just got in after dropping my cousins off back in Bethnal Green .... looooooooooong !

Good to see the usual suspects and the new ones, I'm sure Wayne enjoyed his first ever Lexus meet !

My new scarface got the attention of the cameras B)

The greatest moment had to be Am, he pulls in ........... parks up and just blips the throttle twice.

Suddenly 20 people gather around the car ............ :lol:

Top looking motor as always B)

Excellent night lads, sorry i had to leave early.

I'll be there for the long haul next time :D

Good to see you guys, when's the next meet?

I doubt there will be a next meet at Ace cafe. On the way out, the guy from the cafe told me that the police have already shut down 3 of their car themed nights due to the dangerous driving. The Jap performance night is likely to be closed down too. He asked me to spread the word that the cafe is likely to lose it's licence to trade too. Please don't do crazy stunts at Ace cafe meets - yes, that means you mr scaryface!!!!

I reckon they brought it upon themselves, organising a Jap performance meet where you get 500bhp turbo'd cars coming along!

yes, the previa at the roundabout was the best of the night. All that smoke from 2.4 litre n/a engine!!!

people acting like rsoles

and you blame the venue for inviting them

it would be a shame to loose a venue like the ace

and yet... probably would be best before someone gets killed ;)

mr scarface shouldnt you be a setting a good example :yawn:

so where are the pics ?

I was .... I was demonstrating that Auto's could still spin the rear wheels :D

a demonstration i missed by the sounds of it :unsure:

yeah was a good night, i was also told on the way out that it was likely too be closed very soon... a real shame.

Yeah, Am's car is sweet! He was being interviewed for ages regarding his mods....:lol:

I was .... I was demonstrating that Auto's could still spin the rear wheels :D

and SPIN they did indeedy!!!! More than once too :lol: You nutter!!!

Also good was A.J's story about how he was pulling out of a car park where some young kids were standing. As he pulled out in his IS, he heard the kids say, wow, check out that BMW!!!! :lol:

!

and where were they,, inside the carpark, parked up...... its the idiots that do that crap all night