Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

ACE CAFE MEET

MrADeveci

and where were they,, inside the carpark, parked up...... its the idiots that do that crap all night

let's not forget to mention that they were not even JAP !

The BMW's, the Corrado's, Corvette, Merc AMG ....... the Astra ........ ??

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair play to the chap in the AMG, damn nice car!

I did see some stupis stuff going on though, myself and Fargo nearly saw the moped kid go into the back of some parked cars....

Like bazza says, it is only a matter of time before someones gets injured or worse.

Also good was A.J's story about how he was pulling out of a car park where some young kids were standing. As he pulled out in his IS, he heard the kids say, wow, check out that BMW!!!! :lol:

....i decided to take it as a compliment! :lol:

Excellent night lads, sorry i had to leave early.

I'll be there for the long haul next time :D

Good to see you guys, when's the next meet?

I doubt there will be a next meet at Ace cafe. On the way out, the guy from the cafe told me that the police have already shut down 3 of their car themed nights due to the dangerous driving. The Jap performance night is likely to be closed down too. He asked me to spread the word that the cafe is likely to lose it's licence to trade too. Please don't do crazy stunts at Ace cafe meets - yes, that means you mr scaryface!!!!

I reckon they brought it upon themselves, organising a Jap performance meet where you get 500bhp turbo'd cars coming along!

yes, the previa at the roundabout was the best of the night. All that smoke from 2.4 litre n/a engine!!!

Yeah, when I left I got spoken to as well... And given some flyer saying:

PLEASE!

RIDE & DRIVE

CAREFULLY

WE CANNOT AFFORD

THE LOSS OF

YOUR

CUSTOM

As some others have said, the stunts done were quite dangerous and selfish to other road users/bystanders.

As impressive as they may have been, I cant help but feel the audience helped keep/get them going...

The want to drum up business by arranging various "meets", but dont expect someone to be doing stunts/show off on the (public) roads :question: ;)

Good to see everyone new and old!

Would seem that I missed Scarface's wheel spins... Anyone catch him in the act? :o

Oh, and the Perevia

D.

!

I reckon they brought it upon themselves, organising a Jap performance meet where you get 500bhp turbo'd cars coming along!

and where were they,, inside the carpark, parked up...... its the idiots that do that crap all night

Well said... my power hungry IS was parked up inside, you could almost see the BHP steaming out the sides of the bonnet, well okay, lol... maybe not that much BHP, but the sensible lot were definately parked up inside :D

As i tried to leave early, i had to go so slowly, because nobody could even here me coming. Is that what's known in the trade as a "sleeper"? :lol: okay okay, my car is pretty stock, but you know you guys love it that way.

Paul : i may not get the 300, but if i feel the urge, i might go SC route, although am's car was sounding like a real power horse with that whining from the engine bay everytime he slapped the throttle. :D

Would seem that I missed Scarface's wheel spins... Anyone catch him in the act? :o

D.

I think he's lying.... looked quite sedate when i saw him try to accelerate :lol:

I captured Scaryface on video trying spinning it for the IS crew...will be going up on youtube shortly..

although am's car was sounding like a real power horse with that whining from the engine bay everytime he slapped the throttle. :D

actually when he really revved it, his engine made a weird noise kinda like a girl sneezing whilst she's getting jiggy... :lol:

although am's car was sounding like a real power horse with that whining from the engine bay everytime he slapped the throttle. :D

actually when he really revved it, his engine made a weird noise kinda like a girl sneezing whilst she's getting jiggy... :lol:

replace the words "engine bay" with > missus

and the words "the throttle" with > that booty....

LOL :lol:

replace the words "engine bay" with > missus

and the words "the throttle" with > that booty....

LOL :lol:

:lol:

Was good meet, nice to meet new faces... sorry if i didn't see or 'shake' everyones hand :)

I took some piccys before we left

ace-002.jpg

ace-005.jpg

I'm not suprised it being closed, some of the road ravers where going lil bit too balistic :o

The merc and the corvette just owned the rest though :D

That AMG was the nuts :D Limo tints all round too :lol: , fairplay for lighting them up... with all that power he didnt even need to try :shifty:

i wonder if that mad man on the moped is still alive... some serious weelie action from him! crazy!

had a good night at my first lexus meet nice to put faces to names and cars :D

got a few good ideas of what i can do to my motor.

i agree there was a few nutters there that bloke in the BMW who nearly took out the kids on there bike watching on the little island near the round about :tsktsk:

What made me chuckle was Am saying... 'someone is going to have a smash here soon' a few seconds later that bmw is steering all over the road just missing a rather nice supra! start playing the lottery again Am ;)

haha

well i asked one of the ACE cafe stewards and he said they'd been some accidents, non fatal. I certainly cringed at the thought someone was going to loose it!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk