Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is250 St Lucia Pearl

I wish I had gone for the white now.

I went for that metallic red which looks stunning in strong sunlight (I saw it under the showroom lights when I bought it) but it looks just like any old red in any other weather conditions.

Is the pearl effect very strong, as I have not seen this colour in the flesh.

The pearl effect varies depending upon lighting, but yes - it is very pearly :D

I had the full supaguard treatment at the dealer as part of the deal, so no polishing / waxing for a while I think ?

Only got one piccy of interior, so here it is ( sussex grey leather )

interiorfr8.th.jpg

mine is being delivered to me on friday (Cadoxton Slate, IS250 SE MM w/ LPA800 front and rear parking sensors)...

could you post a picture of the centre console??

Who - which car and what colour of interior do you want pictures of? I assume it has to be a non MM spec car too?

Brian ;)

I cant see any pics?
click the thumbnails Ivan
mine is being delivered to me on friday (Cadoxton Slate, IS250 SE MM w/ LPA800 front and rear parking sensors)...

could you post a picture of the centre console??

there is not much more to see on the console really than in this picture. Just a load of buttons down each side of the mm screen, and slot for the 6 dvds.

what the heck is :LPA800 sensors?

my SEL MM has the rear view colour camera, and front sensors too.

yes the SEL comes with the front and rear sensors as standard...the SE doesn't so i had them fitted by lexus as a dealer fitted option (and the part is called Lexus Parking Aid (LPA 800)

Do these LPA800 give you a visual as well as audible through the dash like the SE-L and Sport? Or do they just beep...?

the camera is awesome, but I would like braces with my belts sir!!

The pearl effect varies depending upon lighting, but yes - it is very pearly :D

I had the full supaguard treatment at the dealer as part of the deal, so no polishing / waxing for a while I think ?

Only got one piccy of interior, so here it is ( sussex grey leather )

interiorfr8.th.jpg

Ayup - I would layer it with more wax - it really will make yer Supagard last a lot longer! Don't use any bug shifting chemicals, or anything abrasive or they'll remove your Supagard. I believe you can apply Carnauba P21s onto your Supagard. Allow 24 between coats and apply 2-3. Check out eBay - you can buy an entire Supagard kit to keep yours topped up for like £25 too!

I tell you - that pearl looks absolutely the dogs golgappas! The Red looks good if you keep it glowingly clean...but the pearl just look wonderfully honest!!

Ayup - I would layer it with more wax - it really will make yer Supagard last a lot longer! Don't use any bug shifting chemicals, or anything abrasive or they'll remove your Supagard. I believe you can apply Carnauba P21s onto your Supagard. Allow 24 between coats and apply 2-3. Check out eBay - you can buy an entire Supagard kit to keep yours topped up for like £25 too!

I tell you - that pearl looks absolutely the dogs golgappas! The Red looks good if you keep it glowingly clean...but the pearl just look wonderfully honest!!

EXACTLY what I have done. I have applied 2 layers of Swissol Samurai Wax and 1 layer of Poorboys Natty Blue Wax too - on top of the Supaguard without anything like Klasse AIO etc. I did apply three coats of Klasse and two of Poorboys Wax around and behind my number plate area front and rear when I put my private plate on (unlikely the Supagaurd got there anyway). I have the SUpagaurd kit from the dealer but will certainly buy another off of eBay - the prices are LUDICROUSLY cheap.

Wax away!!!

Brian :)