Sign in to follow this  
Markhux

1999 Aristo Vertex Edition On Gs300 Badge

1999 Aristo For Sale

It is the Vertex Edition and is a very nice car. It is the normally aspirated model, not the turbo.

It came with nothing in the way of service history, but since I've had it Lexus Hadleigh have looked after it (wonderful service :) ). Apart from the servicing it was MOT'd back in Feb 06 and since then I have also fitted four new tyres and had the timing belt replaced.

The only minor problem is a small crack on the bodywork, on the front nearside wing. It was on it when I got it and has never caused me any worries.

Rather than create a long posting here I've put together a simple web-site with all the details on it, including a photo of the small crack. The address for it is

http://lexusforsale.122mb.com

A recent house move with incumbent mortgage is forcing me to sell it :sad:

The car is currently in Billericay. Essex and I'm more than happy to answer any questions you may have.

Regards

Mark

Oh crap, I got all excited thinking it was the twin turbo model, and I could upgrade! Nice condition though..I think Paul was recently looking for a GS300, and your price is in his range...you should send a PM to P4UL T on this forum....

Oh crap, I got all excited thinking it was the twin turbo model, and I could upgrade! Nice condition though..I think Paul was recently looking for a GS300, and your price is in his range...you should send a PM to P4UL T on this forum....

Hi Maneesh

Thanks for the lead. I've sent Paul a PM as suggested.

Rgds

Mark

I thought Vertex models were the twin turbo'd Aristos???

Nope, that's the V300 Vertex.

Hi Markhux,

Thanks for your PM, car sounds great,

Unfortunatly I was after one with Sat Nav

Thanks tho

Paul

I think Paul was recently looking for a GS300, and your price is in his range...you should send a PM to P4UL T on this forum....

Hay thanks Maneesh for keeping me in mind,

If you are after a cheap V300 there is a good looking one on Auto trader

java script:more_info(200629100988625,31,'CARS',2,200629100988625,490,560);

Copy and paste that into your brouser

HTH

Paul

I thought because there was no GS300 in Japan, it was an Aristo V300, and then for the TT, its a Vertex model.

oh i dunno.

I thought because there was no GS300 in Japan, it was an Aristo V300, and then for the TT, its a Vertex model.

oh i dunno.

To clarify. It is an imported Aristo that is now on a Lexus GS300 badge.