Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

craig

you can buy it, but the intake tube probably won't fit onto your throttle body as it's designed for the twin turbo version..trust me, I learned the hard way when I bought my blitz intake which was designed for the twin turbo mk2 aristo. I only managed to fit it by buying a cheapie intake for 35 quid off eBay which was designed for my model and using the cheapie intake tube with the blitz filter..worth it for the amazing noise ;-)

you might want to try www.takakaira.com and look at apexi power intake for your model. to guarantee fitting, you need something that will fit JZS147 (your mk1) and 2JZ-GE (your non turbo engine).

You've got places in the States that sell AEM, Injen or Weapon-R intakes for your model too.

Glad I managed to inspire you to mod your GS..we need more blinged out GSs on here!

Edited by maneesh

craig

you can buy it, but the intake tube probably won't fit onto your throttle body as it's designed for the twin turbo version..trust me, I learned the hard way when I bought my blitz intake which was designed for the twin turbo mk2 aristo. I only managed to fit it by buying a cheapie intake for 35 quid off ebay which was designed for my model and using the cheapie intake tube with the blitz filter..worth it for the amazing noise ;-)

you might want to try www.takakaira.jp and look at apexi power intake for your model. to guarantee fitting, you need something that will fit JZS147 (your mk1) and 2JZ-GE (your non turbo engine).

You've got places in the States that sell AEM, Injen or Weapon-R intakes for your model too.

Glad I managed to inspire you to mod your GS..we need more blinged out GSs on here!

I didn't think it would be that simple.

that just caught my eye been looking through the us site and thats really pushed me into making plans.

and seeing yours it looked wicked. I need some chrome in my life :D

:driving:

Injen available in the UK for your car for 185 quid..see

http://www.funkypower.co.uk/catalogue.php?...id_product=2178

Also, try www.envyperformance.com - they have a Blitz LM intake kit that says aristo/gs on it but you need to check if it will fit your mk1. it's 175 quid.

oh by the way, you can buy same filter as me (the stainless steel Blitz one) from envy for 100 quid, and then all you need is the intake pipe from somewhere..i cant see any on eBay at the moment mate..

Craig,

To be honest, you are better off searching www.clublexus.com GS 1st gen forums to see how people liked Injen intakes. Hardly anyone with a GS mods their car in this country.

Remember to add shipping, and customs duties and VAT to that price. It's probably gonna be close to 200 quid all in.