Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Only Fools Rush In..but...

maneesh

I love the current quattroporte, definitely one of the most desirable saloon cars around - really don't like the old maserati's though, they're just plain ugly :sick:

Sorry, but that's just my opinion :tomato:

I love the current quattroporte, definitely one of the most desirable saloon cars around - really don't like the old maserati's though, they're just plain ugly :sick:

Sorry, but that's just my opinion :tomato:

I'm with you, they are ugly, unreliable and monumentally badly built. Again, only my opinion. :tomato:

I've wanted one of these for years..335bhp, active suspension and 175mph top speed..with that Italian charisma..what do u lot reckon? Anyone ever had one?

http://users.autoexposure.co.uk/classicdd....TV125794_1a.jpg

..but I might have to visit the dealer to see if they are for real - 'Nobby and Dicks used car emporium'. :lol::lol: Surely a wind up :hehe:

..but I might have to visit the dealer to see if they are for real - 'Nobby and Dicks used car emporium'. :lol::lol: Surely a wind up :hehe:

Didn't realise it was Nobby and Dicks - no its a real place, actually quite near where my parent's live, think my cousin actually bought a car from them years ago.....

Didn't realise it was Nobby and Dicks - no its a real place, actually quite near where my parent's live, think my cousin actually bought a car from them years ago.....

Just around the corner from where I am now :)

i have been to nobby and dicks, when looking for a lexy, i wasnt impressed. but then who am i to judge i bought mine from a guy who owns a kabab shop :D

WOT? You bought your car from Scarface? :lol:

i have been to nobby and dicks, when looking for a lexy, i wasnt impressed. but then who am i to judge i bought mine from a guy who owns a kabab shop :D

WOT? You bought your car from Scarface? :lol:

didnt think of that... well at least i know where he hangs out on the web.. :D

Sorry couldn't buy a car from a garage with the name "NOBBY AND DICKS" :lol:

eXOBex is right I like old school style but that!!!!!!!!!! No sorry not for me. <_<

There is a Maserati dealer not far from me,they have a new one in, Now that looks the the dogs.... not many cars make my Lexus look small. :blink:

I've wanted one of these for years..335bhp, active suspension and 175mph top speed..with that Italian charisma..what do u lot reckon? Anyone ever had one?

http://users.autoexposure.co.uk/classicdd....TV125794_1a.jpg

Go for it Maneesh, remember my story about the V8 MGB I craved for, well I bought one and am glad I did.

I presume the quatroporte model is the newer version of the bi-turbo.

Go for it Maneesh, remember my story about the V8 MGB I craved for, well I bought one and am glad I did.

I presume the quatroporte model is the newer version of the bi-turbo.

No the quattroporte was the four door version (hence the name), was the biturbo not a coupe?

But yeah I'd just keep the GS and save up for one of the new ones...... :whistling: