Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Keys

gds

hello members, i have just had a great service by Access, Lock and Key Margate, tel 01843 209200, contact Penny Reynolds.

My only key for my Altezza fell apart, i photo copied the key both sides and sent them to Acces after first calling them for info, the next day they called to say the two keys had been cut and how did i want them sent. i chose special next day delivery. total cost to my credit card £12.90

they arrived and work on the locks and with the original transponder present start the engine.

three days from stert to finish, wow!!! cheers gds

Managed to lose the only key for my Suzuki GSXR750V (fool!). Thirty quid gets me two keys, cut to match the ignition lock I just sent them!

Express Keys in Orpington is the company, 01689 850008 is the number.

Any other which do in my area, Berkshire as I have been to several place include Toyota, JEM and JEMCA and they dont cut them, also do they also come with remote boot release.

PS. I cant post the key as that is the only one I got.

Any other which do in my area, Berkshire as I have been to several place include Toyota, JEM and JEMCA and they dont cut them, also do they also come with remote boot release.

PS. I cant post the key as that is the only one I got.

hello, the point of my note is that you send photo copies of your key from which Access cut your new key, this is is only the mechanical key you have to have a transponder for remote action and to start the car it has to be present say attached to your key ring