Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Trax 2006 @ Silverstone

johnboy

Is there many people interested in going to trax again this year, and having a club stand ?

Those who went last year will remember what a great day out we had.

The tickets are £10.00 per person booked in advance for the club stand which includes admission, if there is no club stand, on the gate price is £20.00 per person.

There is only a couple of weeks left to book the club stand, and most of the track places are booked.

Link to the trax website for more info :-

trax link

Confirmed attendees

johnboy

adie

bazza

janey

prolex uk

maneesh

Daza

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll definately be going again. Was hoping to take the car around the track but maybe not this year. Might have a car for the stand though. Failing that I've saved myself a tenner :winky:

Any more interested in this meet ?

I spoke to the organisers yesterday and the track spaces are getting booked up very quickly.

If we only want to book a club stand , then we have more time, but if peeps wanna book track time we need to get the booking in quick.

Thanks

John :D

sorry, been away

just spoken to the organisers, there is track space left, but it is selling fast.

do we want individuals on track or group, and/or sprint.

need confirmation of whos going and doing what, and to sort out the money.

cheers

john

ok, its £10.00 each per person for club stand incl. admission

its £25.00 each per track session 15 mins

its £7.00 each per sprint session ..... however long it takes you to hit 60 mph ...... :lol:

those who defintily want tickets etc ... pm me with what you want and i will give you my address to send the money, might be easier to use postal orders, i can put the money straight in my bank and then pay it on a debit card.

if you can add 50p for postage, i would be most grateful.

will have to set a deadline, if i can have all monies by saturday, i will pay on monday.

lets hope were not too late for the track sessions

cheers

john

Can we pay for the track on the day or is it just prebook? I was really looking forward to going on the track after brunters :)

i think it will depend on wether they sell all the places before hand.

Cool.

I shall definately try and get a few laps around in one of the Lotus this year :D

They were some crazy cats last year B)

I'd fill my pants with shepherds pie if i went out with the loons that drive them :sick::whistling: