glad you got your tickets ok.

the stand ticket i have left is B19, I thought they were all B19 :duh:

they must have slipped a B17 in by mistake, i didnt notice it :tomato:

the B17`s x2 were in the seperate envelopes

the B19`s x2 were in the main envelope

so presumably the B17`s are for those using the track

kinda makes sense ,

just needed to know what to send mr morsey

Anyone know if securely mounted camcorders are allowed in the car?

I'm sure Zee was allowed last year.

Gutted I'm too late for this now. John PM'd me but the Mrs fannied about so bloody much I couldn't get back in time.

If I decide to come what are the chances of getting on the club stand?

Are the tickets the same but with a stand ref written on or are the stand passes different? I can't remember from last year.

Anyone know if securely mounted camcorders are allowed in the car?

I'm sure Zee was allowed last year.

Gutted I'm too late for this now. John PM'd me but the Mrs fannied about so bloody much I couldn't get back in time.

If I decide to come what are the chances of getting on the club stand?

Are the tickets the same but with a stand ref written on or are the stand passes different? I can't remember from last year.

Ditto,

....any chance of getting tickets on the door- and space on the club stand?! :duh:

:tsktsk: Can't find my paper part of my driving licence, so my track session is up for grabs! It's the 9.20am slot just like everyone else, which means turning up for the briefing at 8.20am. I've got the sprints ticket too, which I was hoping I might be able to enter.

First person to PM me tonight gets the track session. Would be a shame not to put it to use! :blush:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk