Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Leather And Wood Trims On Certain Sc430 Cars

Talisman

Hello to all,

I have just purchased a 2005 model of the SC430 its in Kashmir pearl with white leather and it had originaly a wood trim that was described as birds eye maple,well I have never seen maple before in yellow and I dont want to see it again.I had the complete wood trim replaced with the darker walnut and it now looks fine.What puzzles me is why they did not use the same type of birds eye that they use in the ls430 that is realy nice.After all that,I must say I think it is a great car.

Im after pics as I may buy one myself :D some of the wood colours are a bit nasty, the darker shades of interior are nice though.

You mearly have to click on to the Lexus pre used cars for sale site and you can see super pictures of dozens of sc430 cars as for the colour of wood that is a problem,if you like me prefer light coloured leather then you can only get the yellow birds eye unless of course you change the wood trim as I did. Check out with Lexus how much it will cost to do this and you will get a shock.......£7000.