Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ultimate Street Car

GALLA_4

:offtopic:

but did any one go to the one that was on this weekend just gone it was American Muscle Cars it was very good and loud but there was not very many trade stands not like street car i went last year nice cars ect but i don't think i will go as i want to it this weekend might be going in a few weeks for the bikes

or jap show in oct

Barry ur meant to be racing doddy in the punto remember :)

:o

does that mean your scared, or you'll use the lexus just to make sure LOLOLOL :winky:

ooooh im scared

would have to be the lex :o

the starlet is having some cosmetics :D

and the pushbikes got a puncture :lol:

Barry ur meant to be racing doddy in the punto remember :)

:o

does that mean your scared, or you'll use the lexus just to make sure LOLOLOL :winky:

ooooh im scared

would have to be the lex :o

the starlet is having some cosmetics :D

and the pushbikes got a puncture :lol:

He still wants to have a go tho as he weighs slightly less than you and he needs to beat someone LOLOLOL

Its a 225mile journey for me, may travel down on Sunday (got 2 parties to attend on sat/night :duh: ) where bouts do the cars get parked and everything?

Oh yeah bought a house.....superchargers on hold for now!!!!

Its a 225mile journey for me, may travel down on Sunday (got 2 parties to attend on sat/night :duh: ) where bouts do the cars get parked and everything?

Oh yeah bought a house.....superchargers on hold for now!!!!

theres a huge public area parking

or for the cheeky, just tell them you are on track, and park in the stand area :winky:

house or supercharger .........hard choice :lol:

Well hopefully i should make quite a few quid on it when i sell it so the super charger should be on the cards then!! :D I'll have a think about coming down on Sunday, see how the missus is with it!! :whistling:

Well hopefully i should make quite a few quid on it when i sell it so the super charger should be on the cards then!! :D I'll have a think about coming down on Sunday, see how the missus is with it!! :whistling:

tell her that theres plenty of food stalls there :winky:

:lol:

:ohmy: She'll love ya for that comment.....cost me a bloody fortune daown at JAE for food!!! Lucky shes at work....oh yeah shes managed to get a job since JAE too!!