Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Introducin Myself

lexusIT

I have been readin this forum for quite some time now, several months I'd say, even before I owned a lexus.

I got myself a '02 black IS200 3 months ago, quite satisfied so far except for the performance, but already saving for a s/c...

I just wanted to thank everybody in here who provided a very useful source of information (and entertainment as well) and in a way convinced me to go for this car.

btw, I don't recall any IS owner from Italy on this forum, so I might be the first.

Thank you for your help.

Raoul

Trouble is, a super charger is all very well and they sound great, but Im hungry for more speed now!

Alfas are unreliable crap, so if nothing else, you Lex will spend less time in the garage.

But, to be fair, the IS200 is a heavy car, and comparing it to my old gals Vauxhall Omega, its far pokier!

hey, didnt expect to get such a warm welcome :o

Thanks, you'r emakin me blush :blush:

what can I say... I didn't prepare a speech... hm I'd like to thank my parents, withouth whom I'd neber been able to make it here, I also have to thank my very supportive g/f for all those nights left alon in the bed while I was reading old & long treads on LOC.... my 2 friends for not tellin it on my face how stupid I was for doin that... :blush:

ok, enough... seriously, thanks goes out to everybody, nice ppl in here I can see that,

JiberJaber, you're so right in pointin that out but you see, didn't really know if I'd fit in with you guys, so I decided to play it safe and post a "hello" that could also sound like a "goodbye", just in case... :D

hey, didnt expect to get such a warm welcome :o

Thanks, you'r emakin me blush :blush:

what can I say... I didn't prepare a speech... hm I'd like to thank my parents, withouth whom I'd neber been able to make it here, I also have to thank my very supportive g/f for all those nights left alon in the bed while I was reading old & long treads on LOC.... my 2 friends for not tellin it on my face how stupid I was for doin that... :blush:

ok, enough... seriously, thanks goes out to everybody, nice ppl in here I can see that,

JiberJaber, you're so right in pointin that out but you see, didn't really know if I'd fit in with you guys, so I decided to play it safe and post a "hello" that could also sound like a "goodbye", just in case... :D

Everyone 'fits in', any good club is a collaboration of members with skills and opinions. LOC is very welcoming to new members... so relax and enjoy being a valuable addition to the club :winky:

I have been readin this forum for quite some time now, several months I'd say, even before I owned a lexus.

I got myself a '02 black IS200 3 months ago, quite satisfied so far except for the performance, but already saving for a s/c...

I just wanted to thank everybody in here who provided a very useful source of information (and entertainment as well) and in a way convinced me to go for this car.

btw, I don't recall any IS owner from Italy on this forum, so I might be the first.

Thank you for your help.

Raoul

Yo. Hi and welcome Raoul

Happy motoring! :driving:

D.