Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Meguiars Hard Work But Worth It

I only manage to get around to using clay and Meguiars 3 stage polish/wax stuff once a year (usually just wax) and yesterday was that day. Boy do I ache. I put the lexus stickers on my repainted brake calipers too and all before lunch. It was worth the effort though.

Hmmm guess you'll ask for pictures so here goes. We don't have a digital camera yet so I used my daughters polly pocket one :blush: hence the quality is pretty poor:

Jul29266.JPG

Jul29270.JPG

Did you do all three stages of the maquiars??

Yes. Finding the time to do them all and weather thats going to be dry and when I can keep the car in the shade etc is not easy though. I got up at 7 to do it in the shade and before it got too hot and cause it's the summer hols my daughter didn't need a lift to swimming lessons. It took 3 1/2 hr hours then another hour to put the stickers on the brakes.

Lookin good javadude, i like the megs stuff

Thanks. Had a couple of admiring comments over the weekend too. Not bad for a 6 year old car. My alloys are a bit of a mess though with scrapes, peeling paint and corrosion. Gonna get them refurbished next time I get new tyres.

Black hammerite on the brakes?

Yeah, and stickers from the club and clear laquer brushed over them.

i've recently used the sonus and klasse stuff from the group buy thing last year, it's even better than meguiars!!!

I think it'll be a while before I finish up the meguairs but I might try that next then. Thanks.