Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn't look dangerous, merely pointless and stupid.

Takes all sorts.

bill

bit like speeding tut tut

Going fast at a safe distance from other equally fast traffic isn't dangerous.

I would suggest the average speed on many motorways, is around 80mph and at least has a purpose, ie getting to your destination quicker.

Standing still whilst burning the tread off your tyres, serves no other purpose than to make the driver look stupid (at least in the eyes of the sensible).

bill

the point is BILL, that some may say that you speeding is dangerous, pointess and stupid... whats that advert just 5mph over 30mph can mean the difference of a child living or dieing, so quit your judgemental attitude..........or die on the flames that you bring with your posts... :glare:

The point is speeding isn't pointless, it does more efficiently what a car is meant for, to get you from one place to another quickly.

I'm not advocating exceeding speed limits in every situation, anyone with a degree of intelligence must be aware there are places it is safe to exceed speed limits and places it isn't safe to do anywhere near the speed limit.

I would doubt however those who would spin their wheels unnecessarily and wear their tyres out, would be sufficiently intelligent to make a safe judgement regarding speed and safety.

Maybe the only ones to judge the rights and wrongs of those who speed, are those (if any) who have never done so.

Who's going to cast the first stone?

bill

Bill,

This is a forum for folks who enjoy their cars and like to have a little fun.

Now get yourself a life :lol::lol::lol:

I enjoy cars and hate to see them abused.

If you see "enjoyment" as putting your foot on an accelerator and burning your tyres, perhaps it's you who should "get a life" :lol::lol::lol:.

bill

So a motorway with loads and loads of cars is a safe place to speed? :blink:

No, but who said there were "loads and loads"? :blink:

bill

The point is speeding isn't pointless, it does more efficiently what a car is meant for, to get you from one place to another quickly.

I'm not advocating exceeding speed limits in every situation, anyone with a degree of intelligence must be aware there are places it is safe to exceed speed limits and places it isn't safe to do anywhere near the speed limit.

I would doubt however those who would spin their wheels unnecessarily and wear their tyres out, would be sufficiently intelligent to make a safe judgement regarding speed and safety.

Maybe the only ones to judge the rights and wrongs of those who speed, are those (if any) who have never done so.

Who's going to cast the first stone?

bill

my go..d you really do not get the point do you.....

no-one here is suggesting they have'nt broken the law over speeding.... let me explain AGAIN... to you wheel spinning is pointless, dangerous and stupid.

To the family who have lost a child due to speeding (on a road that YOU deem 'safe'), speeding is pointless, dangerous and stupid.

there are NO roads that are safe, just differing degrees of safe which of course is in the eyes of the beholder.

I wonder if you have the intelligence to put together a unique 500BHP vehicle with your own hands like some of the other 'less intelligent' little boys who spin there wheels...

bill

I don't know what motorways you drive on then mate but all I've ever driven on seem to have loads and loads of cars on them.. :yawn:

bill

I don't know what motorways you drive on then mate but all I've ever driven on seem to have loads and loads of cars on them.. :yawn:

Suits your argument to say so, I suppose.

I've been on many, where I've been the only car for hundreds of yards, both in front and behind.

The M5 in Devon after 9pm is a case in point.

bill

So what about people like Tiff Needell?

Does lovely burnouts and donuts, complete waste of rubber, silly man.

Bet he can drive better than all of us here though :P

He has a purpose and a point, it's his job and he gets paid for it.

bill

my go..d you really do not get the point do you.....

I thought that was your problem.

So you admit you come from DEVON?

where the fook is that?

Blimey, you're hard work.

Check under my avatar, at least where it should be.

bill

Don't believe you....anyone from Essex would never admit so

Blimey, you're hard work.

Check under my avatar, at least where it should be.

bill

Jesus, you're causing yourself hard work by putting your name (which we know quite well now) at the end of each bloody post!

That's near your avatar too if you didn't already know. It's quite immature don't you think...

bill

so its not dangerous, stupid ot pointess to speed then and the the family who have lost a child to a speeding car are wrong in there point of view...

Driving cars are dangerous I suppose, just more likely, in my opinion, to be more dangerous in the hands of someone who sees "burnouts" as clever.

By the way, have you ever been guilty of speeding?

I don't know anyone who hasn't.

bill

where the fook is that?

Ahhhh, Mr Morse....

I'm a cornish boy misplaced in London at the moment, and if you ever get the chance to drive to cornwall, the A30 from Exeter to Bodmin is one of THE best roads you will ever drive on, guaranteed.

Winding (but fast, 100-130) dual-carriageway, completley across the moors away from any build-up areas, no police, and bugger all traffic.

It's about the only part of driving to cornwall I enjoy, :lol:

Slightly :offtopic: I know, but devon/cornwall, kinda similar :D

thought id better look at the vid in question....

now lets analyze the degees of danger here.

The wheelspin:-

stationary vehicle

a pretty deserted underground car park

lots of friends on the look out for rouge children, animals, cars traveling at 80mph.

worst case scenario the car lurches forward and and either comes to a very quick halt after driver takes foot off the go pedal and brakes OR he crashed into a parked car or post at a relativly low speed. outcome driver lives and no other person hurt.

a big wallet to spend on tyres

Bill's Grand Theft Auto drive down a quiet motorway:-

80mph moving car.

Open fast changing scenery

only the eagle eyes of Bill to keep a look out everywhere.

rouge animals

rouge weather

rouge pot holes

rouge high speed blowouts

rouge metal barriers that leap out at you at 80mph

rouge drivers suddenly braking/changing lanes.

rouge Bill

but on the plus side ifyou do crash then it wont be the air bags that save you, its the Bills Bubble around you that will save you...

i cant see the problem with it, , must be the same degree of endangerment as Bill speeding down a deserted motorway..

where the fook is that?

Ahhhh, Mr Morse....

I'm a cornish boy misplaced in London at the moment, and if you ever get the chance to drive to cornwall, the A30 from Exeter to Bodmin is one of THE best roads you will ever drive on, guaranteed.

Winding (but fast, 100-130) dual-carriageway, completley across the moors away from any build-up areas, no police, and bugger all traffic.

Well STFU you gay carrot-cruncher and let the bell-end speak for himself!

where the fook is that?

Ahhhh, Mr Morse....

Mike i forgot to mention when can i sign up for your diplomacy course :D :P

where the fook is that?

Ahhhh, Mr Morse....

:lol::lol::lol::tomato:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links