Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Online Ls400 Manual Where?

Please can someone help.......im always on the LOC forum looking and asking for guidence with my project - and even for the littlest things.#

for example my headlight relay is faulty and i need to replace it but where is it?

can someone please show me guidence to an on the web ls400 manual where i can refer to

PLEASE PLEASE HELP - DESPERATE

thanks you mat :

Thanks mate

ive had a look at it but its not really what im after - i need something with diagrams because that web site assumes you know all the tecnical names first hand and also the locations which unfortunatley i dont as of yet

but thank you agian for your help

mat

Please can someone help.......im always on the LOC forum looking and asking for guidence with my project - and even for the littlest things.#

for example my headlight relay is faulty and i need to replace it but where is it?

can someone please show me guidence to an on the web ls400 manual where i can refer to

thanks you mat :

Hi try eBay, there are a lot of CD's for sale for the LS400, thay are for the US market.

I purchased a set for £4.00 good value. lots of info and elecrical circuits

Regard Syd

thanks you mat :

I bought one-day subscription there http://techinfo.lexus.com/ (covers all LSes but only for US market - there are many differences than EU cars, but books are useful)

Maniek

Thanks peter

its always chips who helps me haha!!!

there are som many little questions i need to find out and its so fustrating without a manual

mat

Why not buy the factory repair manuals? I got mine for LS400 off eBay.com for about 90 quid all in. Has thousands of pages over 2 volumes. Has the answers to all your questions.

90 quid what a bargain where they seconds - do you have the ebayers details at all i wounder if he has any more?

if not ill try the web site the maniek suggested

Thanks lads for the help

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links