Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Se Speaker System

Hi All.

I am wondering how much a full sound system out of a IS200 SE would cost, inc all the amps and everything, or the nearest speakers.

I find the sound system quite good, and would possibly like to install it on another car (as the Lex is going) if the price is right.

Cheers!

Nearly imposible to extract a full system from a car as the wiring is integrated into the whole wiring harness. The components can be removed but piecing the cabling back together would be a complete nightmare.

Infinity.............

Do bear in mind, that the speakers are not a standard impeadance so running them from a normal amp inst a good idea, Someone will correct me but i think the Lexus speaker impeadance is 2.5ohm, and standard after market car audio amps run at 4 ohms, running Lexus speakers from a normal amp can destroy the amp at higher volumes as the current draw exceeds designed levels.

The IS system really is a bespoke system for the car.

Check out some of the many posts in the Audio/security forum

Infinity.....

Cheers. Ill have to hunt around for some speaker which are similar.

As far as I know, the speakers in the IS are derived from Pioneer components so if you want something pretty similar, that would prob be your best bet :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links