Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tein Or Eibach

Bulldog

I notice you have a sport, Bulldog. Are these not already 15mm lower?

When you guys say you get -30mm is this only on the S and SE. Will Bulldog only get -15mm? Sorry for poking my nose in, just a little curious?

Gotta get the 30mm drop done yet ..... she does look real ugly sat up so high almost 4x4ish ....... from what I can remember!!!

the eibach factory is actually in leicestershire in the uk ;)

I could be wrong, but I don't think the TEIN springs will work properly on the is200 as they were designed to be used on the Atezza which is lighter at the front.

We have never tried them so I can't give you the benefit of any experience so I would advise that you get confirmation of suitability 1st.

Hope this helps :)

Gotta get the 30mm drop done yet ..... she does look real ugly sat up so high almost 4x4ish ....... from what I can remember!!!

the eibach factory is actually in leicestershire in the uk ;)

Anyone live near the factory? Do they have a factory shop? :whistling:

She that must be obeyed often take some convincing - almost as bad as my MD when it comes to cap ex :tsktsk:

i can get the Teins for £150 from Hyper SR

They are about half a mile away from my house so may pay them a visit

You can get Eibachs for that price. I think I picked mine up even cheaper than that. :)

A question for you all.

I presume those of you who changed springs retained the OEM struts for the fronts ? And the OEM shocks for the rears ?

After having this work done, did you have to have a 4 wheel alignment check/setup done again ?

A question for you all.

I presume those of you who changed springs retained the OEM struts for the fronts ? And the OEM shocks for the rears ?

After having this work done, did you have to have a 4 wheel alignment check/setup done again ?

You will definantly need to have alignment done again, as it will alter the charecteristics of the suspension geometry. Every one recomends Doc Bones, who im sure will be along any minuite to either correct me or confirm my awnser.... :D

If you're fitting lowering springs then that's all you need. Just the springs over the standard shocks.

If you're going to fit after market shocks and springs then go for a coilover set.

You do need to get your geometry done after lowering the car.

A visit to Dr Bones surgery will solve all these problems ........... ;)

DR Bones is in Watford. But you can go to Drury Lane to get them fitted plus geometry which is one of his trusted centres. PM Anees for details as he's used them quite alot. He might be able to tell you a decent place to pick the springs up oooopp north :) (Then again knowing Anees it was probably eBay :lol: )

Edited by ad77