Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hackers

Several forums have been recently maliciously encoded by smart arse so called 'programmers' who have the ability to add malicious coding to open sites like forums, by triangulation you will be found :winky: If this is a 'Willy' contest then you will never win since you live under stones, never visible.... so no matter how big your ***** is no one will ever see how clever you 'think' you are.

A word of warning the ip addy can be retrieved so you are not so smart are you!

Sorry LOC but we have an intruder who thinks it's cleaver to corrupt forums... many have been shut down and i feel it's wise to make a visible argument in the face of the intruder because the offender may be a LOC member..... by 'triangulation'

Can you get the admins to cross reference the IP here Tony?

Should be an easy task to see what users have logged on from that IP?

It does get a bit more dificult than it used to be what with all the transparent proxies out there which cover them a little better - what did they actually do to WIM mate?

Hope you're ok anyway pal, long time no speak.

Can you get the admins to cross reference the IP here Tony?

Should be an easy task to see what users have logged on from that IP?

It does get a bit more dificult than it used to be what with all the transparent proxies out there which cover them a little better - what did they actually do to WIM mate?

Hope you're ok anyway pal, long time no speak.

The IP is being investigated..... As for wim i captured the code, for the second time before it could be activated, It really pisses me off that some ***** could feel proud by inserting these programs into forums where people spend much R&R talking about their pride and joy, then some 'away anchor' tries to destroy this for some 30 seconds of relief...... 'i'v done it'......... Oh so.... so cleaver.... tossers!

tony, i agree with what you've said, problem is it's not that hard to spoof your IP addy - especially for those in the know.

they'll get their come-uppance at some point!

tony, i agree with what you've said, problem is it's not that hard to spoof your IP addy - especially for those in the know.

I agree the IP can become invisible...... but it leaves shadows for those in the know :winky: Once we confirm the IP we will 'EXPOSE' this ***** for all to throw stones at!

I agree the IP can become invisible...... but it leaves shadows for those in the know :winky: Once we confirm the IP we will 'EXPOSE' this ***** for all to throw stones at!

And it'll probably be some recluse in Texas.

Would be very very surprised if it was anyone on here!

As Tony and Fluffy mentioned there are many ways of making a 'spoof' IP address, so just because it was hidden, doesnt mean it is genunie...

I'd just be very careful before pointing the finger..

I have been fighting them off for many months.

The Ip's are all spoofed. If you do get them they are based somewhere far away that really dont care.

Security needs to be toughened

If you have been hit more than once then it sounds like you have a back door installed from the first hacking.

PM me if you want me to check it out for you.