Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Auto Closure

E-bay do these kits - not tried one myself, but the theory is the same as the prolex ones. You just need the wiring diagram (which you may be able to get off dave...).

D.

E-bay do these kits - not tried one myself, but the theory is the same as the prolex ones. You just need the wiring diagram (which you may be able to get off dave...).

D.

got one of those kits but havent fitted it in five month due to the wiring doing my head in its a total kit which does everything up from the alarm trigger. whats daves screen name so i can ask thanks :D

D.

got one of those kits but havent fitted it in five month due to the wiring doing my head in its a total kit which does everything up from the alarm trigger. whats daves screen name so i can ask thanks :D

Hehe.

Dave, as in prolex-uk

Derek.

D.

Dave is ProLex-UK

Right so i found Geoffers instructions for the mirror closure unit on the hints and tips part of the forum. But now i've looked at it it probaly isn't too different to close the sunroof as well, so.....

Does anybody have (and are they willing to email me) the instructions for the prolex kit so i know what connections on the sunroof the kit goes to? i'm not asking for the diagrams of the internals just what connections on the sun roof the kit connects to.

Please please help.