Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Loads Of Is' In Chesterfield - Any Of You?

aido

Seeing loads of IS' nowadays in the Chesterfield area - any of you lot?

Someone in a black IS waved one day down Brampton but no idea who it was :lol:

Couple of new IS' on my estate too - anyone here?

Sorry to steel your thunder aido mate but I was thinking the same thing on Sunday travelling down the M1 3.30ish

I was passed by 3 IS200s within 5mins I mean i'm not slow :winky: but there was a 55plate black IS i'm sure he or she was trying to break the land speed record. And when I stopped off at services for a wimpy I spoted another just thought it was a bit strange was their a meet anywere near leicester yesturday? LOL

:offtopic: but don't the IS200 and the IS300 have the same top speed? :winky:

The IS3 is slightly higher I beleive ........ and besides, let's not mention our little battle @ Brunters :whistling:

The IS3 is slightly higher I beleive ........ and besides, let's not mention our little battle @ Brunters :whistling:

Poor traction, as well you know young man....all the hot cars suffered the same problem :duh: :winky:

Poor traction, as well you know young man....all the hot cars suffered the same problem :duh: :winky:

I wasn't reffering to you Mike .......... I was reffering to Lee :D

I wasn't reffering to you Mike .......... I was reffering to Lee :D

I kept fluffing third gear :crybaby: we'll see next year when I got my new clutch and a few upgrades done :D

I hope we are not going to see these forums filled with this nonsense. Everytime someone sees another IS250 they ask "was it you in so and so at such and such a time?" Either nobody answers, or someone says "yes it was me". What use that piece of information is to the questioner baffles me. :duh:

I hope we are not going to see these forums filled with this nonsense. Everytime someone sees another IS250 they ask "was it you in so and so at such and such a time?" Either nobody answers, or someone says "yes it was me". What use that piece of information is to the questioner baffles me. :duh:

Its just being friendly, I always put my hand up to people I see on here. Sometimes to other Lexus drivers too, who more often than not return the gesture.

Erm.....

Look at this forum name....

What's it called?

"Was it you?"

This nonsense as you put it even has it's own forum here!

Seeing as I've already seen one member of LOC, one member of TOC, and a member of IMOC in the past seven days, that's three different people to clarify, just wondered if the person who was waving was a member from here!

Surely it's not too much to ask in a "Was it you" forum?

Sorry to steel your thunder aido mate but I was thinking the same thing on Sunday travelling down the M1 3.30ish

I was passed by 3 IS200s within 5mins I mean i'm not slow :winky: but there was a 55plate black IS i'm sure he or she was trying to break the land speed record. And when I stopped off at services for a wimpy I spoted another just thought it was a bit strange was their a meet anywere near leicester yesturday? LOL

Tut tut - how could you get out of a Lex and go into a Wimpy...? :lol:

and secondly :lol::lol: - they were all trying get away from the midlands and especially Leicester asap!! Wonderful place, Leicester!

Without being rude, but getting to the point.

You will know for next time, the "Was it you?" Forum contains just this bit of .... as you refer 'nonsense'.

You will remember next time to simply not read the thread, nevermind waste your time by posting ;)

I'll boost it past all of you IS boyz...heheheh :lol:

Without being rude, but getting to the point.

You will know for next time, the "Was it you?" Forum contains just this bit of .... as you refer 'nonsense'.

You will remember next time to simply not read the thread, nevermind waste your time by posting ;)

Thanks to Lee Iceman and Aida, your replies made sense of what I thought was nonesense. Unlike Scarface who I thought was extremely rude in telling me what forums I should read.

Sorry for wasting more of my time :duh:

i travel from Dore in sheffield to Barlborough (j30 of M1) every weekday for work.

where abouts in ches vegas are you aido.

I'm pretty much slap bang in the town centre mate near the train station - makes it a nice walk home from the pub if I go into town :D

Think I've got a mate lives near you, he's on Ecclesall Road way, is that near Dore?

I always get confused up there, it's a big place!

@ Oldun, I know where you're coming from to be honest fella, but it is a small world, before I'd ever been to any of the meets I'd actually been sat next to Nick F in the dealers one day, and hadn't really said a word, then met him at the first meet I went to and recognised him straight away!

Unlike Scarface who I thought was extremely rude in telling me what forums I should read.

Then there has been a mis-understanding on my part and I appologise :blush:

Your comments are always welcome on LOC, it's the members that make this place work.

:D

I'm pretty much slap bang in the town centre mate near the train station - makes it a nice walk home from the pub if I go into town :D

Think I've got a mate lives near you, he's on Ecclesall Road way, is that near Dore?

I always get confused up there, it's a big place!

@ Oldun, I know where you're coming from to be honest fella, but it is a small world, before I'd ever been to any of the meets I'd actually been sat next to Nick F in the dealers one day, and hadn't really said a word, then met him at the first meet I went to and recognised him straight away!

indeed it is mate, follow ecclesall road on to ecclesaall road south then takes you to Dore! its one long road lol.

ill keep a look out for you next time im in ches vegas town centre :shifty:

indeed it is mate, follow ecclesall road on to ecclesaall road south then takes you to Dore! its one long road lol.

Ah nice one, he lives near Nas, well until he got locked up!

lol you'll probably see me falling out of Cudas or S41 lol!

What's a bit of your reg and I'll keep an eye out for you pal - mine's a bit of a giveaway with all the bits hanging off it :D

Unlike Scarface who I thought was extremely rude in telling me what forums I should read.

Then there has been a mis-understanding on my part and I appologise :blush:

Your comments are always welcome on LOC, it's the members that make this place work.

:D

I realise my choice of the word "nonesense" was very poor. What I should have said/ment to say was pointless information (probabley got that wrong as well). Seeing another Lexus parked and speaking to the driver about club membership and Lexus in general is both usefull and productive. Seeing another IS250 flash past at a closing speed of 120mph, then finding out it was another club member is niether here nor there. A wave of the hand to acknowledge the driver is friendly and welcome (when I rode a motorbike in my younger days, everyone waved and stopped if he thought rider needed help as there was a great feeling of brotherhood amongst riders) and I hope such a brotherhood of members and non members exists for all Lexus drivers.

Your appology is accepted Scarface, and I'm just sorry my stupid choice of words LED to this.

OK, it's raining and my new Plasma TV which should have arrived over a month ago still hasn't arrived so am pretty pi***d of at the moment. :crying:

OK, it's raining and my new Plasma TV which should have arrived over a month ago still hasn't arrived so am pretty pi***d of at the moment. :crying:

Blimey, are they bringing it on the back of a pony :tomato:

Sorry couldn't resist!

What's the problem there then? I'd have cancelled and gone elsewhere by now, that's taking the *****!

Ah nice one, he lives near Nas, well until he got locked up!

lol you'll probably see me falling out of Cudas or S41 lol!

What's a bit of your reg and I'll keep an eye out for you pal - mine's a bit of a giveaway with all the bits hanging off it :D

yeh i know where you mean, he lives on ecclesall rd south then,

i live about 2 mins way from his sister lol

my plate starts D4N :whistling:

Blimey, are they bringing it on the back of a pony :tomato:

Sorry couldn't resist!

What's the problem there then? I'd have cancelled and gone elsewhere by now, that's taking the *****!

Two Emails totally ignored, three phone calls to two couldn't care less lying members of staff to hear lots of false promises. Then I got to speak to someone who knew what she was doing, did everything she said she would and gave me a nice discount for my troubles.

Hopefully it will arive in time for the next Football World Cup Final :D