Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Bluetooth Dongle

whiteman

:duh: I have been trying to sort this Bluetooth dongle on my puter, it is a cable & wireless dongle,

it has really p****d me off.

All I want to do is transfer stuff from the puter to my phone, and vice versa.

I eventually got it to send stuff to the puter but it won't send owt to the phone.

Anyway I have had enough of this piece of junk so does any of you chaps know of a decent Bluetooth

dongle that will do the job without having to bang my head against the wall :duh:

If it is of any interest my phone is a Nokia N70.

:shutit:

Help :excl::excl::excl::excl:

Did you set the phone up to be seen by the pc, sometimes this is the problem - will send the info one way but because it can't be seen then the info won't be accepted. Sorry if I have stated the obvious!

pc can see the phone and vice versa, it just won't send nothing to the phone.

Pc sends a business card to the phone, thats all.

When I try and send a file ie: music file it says there is no device.

I've had numerous problems trying the same....much easier to sync the phone to the PC with a USB cable

100% with you Mr Morse, I do the same now, a load easier and you usually get a reasonable software suite with the high end phones - got two Bluetooth adapters in the desk draw - even the daughter uses the cable to transfer all her music.

Do you have the right Bluetooth services selected on the PC?

I use a belkin Bluetooth adapter on my pc at work for transferring files onto my palm to take home. It was a complete pain in the bum to sort out. I thought it would be cheaper, easier etc than a wifi one but its slow too so wish I'd tried the wifi route and setting up a peer-peer connection.

Before I bought my G5 Mac which has built in Bluetooth I used a Bluetooth dongle developed by a company called LM Technologies. Best dongles ive managed to source and currently sell :winky: .

3 Times faster at transfering data and a great range of 250 meters!

You get what you pay for, like anything I spose. Uninstall everything of your pc and start from scratch again. Either that, or invest in another dongle mate.

Before I bought my G5 Mac which has built in bluetooth I used a bluetooth dongle developed by a company called LM Technologies. Best dongles ive managed to source and currently sell :winky: .

3 Times faster at transfering data and a great range of 250 meters!

You get what you pay for, like anything I spose. Uninstall everything of your pc and start from scratch again. Either that, or invest in another dongle mate.

I think I might stick with the cable for now as I seem to have no problems with that... :winky:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links