Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Seat Covers For Is200

Does anyone have or can recommend some seat covers for my IS200? (Front seats only). The football season is fast approaching again and I don’t want to be having to clean mud and sweat :sick: from the seats every Sunday afternoon again.

Advice appreciated, many thanks

You cant fit seat covers to an IS guys, the side airbags are in the side of the seats. If there is an accident they wouldnt deploy properly.

Could cause serious problems if someone got hurt because they were prevented from deploying

I have a volvo seat cover on my drivers seat it has a slit down the side for SIps or somthing like that and is designed for side airbags, dont know how well it works but i dont plan on finding out :D

You cant fit seat covers to an IS guys, the side airbags are in the side of the seats. If there is an accident they wouldnt deploy properly.

Could cause serious problems if someone got hurt because they were prevented from deploying

wrong - you get seat covers designed for side airbags

wrong - you get seat covers designed for side airbags

Thats really your choice mate, if you want fit them thn its upto you. I'm just stating what Lexus suggest for safety reasons

thanks for all ther replys!

ive decided not to bother anyway if there a safety issues etc! stick to a good old bin bag :hehe:

Edited by ScarFace