Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Service Time Again !

Just wondered if anyone knows of a reputable Lexus independant near Sheffield / Chesterfield, who can do full spec service without me being ripped off at main dealer.

It is due 3rd year service any ideas of costs gladly welcome.....

archer road test centre mate, just of abbeydale road near the big sainsburys/tescos. very helpful and have access to service details of cars.

the quoted me a mere £140 for my 100k service (not including cambelt) which i thought was good.

plus they are my mates family :hehe:

where abouts in sheffield are you based?

archer road test centre mate, just of abbeydale road near the big sainsburys/tescos. very helpful and have access to service details of cars.

the quoted me a mere £140 for my 100k service (not including cambelt) which i thought was good.

I live in Dronfield so Archer Road is good for me, I just dont fancy going all the way to Hillsborough to pay what could be £200 for an oil change when it has only done 18k and just 4k since last service...

Another option would be Steve up at Charlesworth but it's much further than the boys in Sheff, it's up Glossop way but he's a sound guy, has done a lot of work for me over the past couple of years!