Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Which Is The Most Useless Company?

Mr Morse

I moved house in late April this year, informing my phone / broadband service provider - NTL - two weeks in advance.

It took them:

- 10 days to reinstall the broadband service

- 5 weeks to reinstall the telephone service

And this was only achieved after spending hours on the phone, being passed from department to department, speaking to a series of brain-dead morons who don't know their arse from their elbow.

Since then:

- For the past two months, I've been charged for cable TV services which I don't receive, only to be told "there was an accounting error". Yeah...

- And just this evening some other moron calls to inform me that "someone will call on 16th August to collect your set-top box", which of course I don't have....

- At least once a month another of their cage full of morons calls to sell me their TV services

If there's anyone out there reading this who in some position of authority with NTL, get your act together. Your standard of customer service is the lowest of the low, and if I receive one more bill with TV services you can kiss goodbye to another customer.

but ntl are well known to be totally useless tho mike

Don't know if they still are in financial strife, but it would explain why they got there in the first place. I moved house 18 months ago into a new build site that didn't install cable, so I cancelled the the only remaining service I had with them, broadband - that turned out to be a real farce as well - still got the modem in the garage after contacting them several times to send a pre paid jiffy bag. Grade A T :tsktsk: rs

3 mobile, the worst company i have ever delt with, 7 times they fixed my phone before they would concede that the han set was knackered, they had it it more than i did and every time i reported it a call centre in Mumbai, and a hour call to explain the reason, pityfull, in the end i paid out my contract and went with o2 and had no probs since

If I remember correctly wern't NTL on watchdog a few months back for poor customer service and struggling financially?

I've also had simillar problems with TalkTalk complete morons in a call center in pakistan or something

which I can normally deal with IF I COULD UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY WERE BLOODY SAYING

I've also had simillar problems with TalkTalk complete morons in a call center in pakistan or something

which I can normally deal with IF I COULD UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY WERE BLOODY SAYING

lol :lol:

Ntl are not the sharpest people out there, but the trouble is, their service is generally very good with no problems and good value for money.

I know another company that lacks intelligence a lot of the time over the phone............Orange!

Ntl are not the sharpest people out there, but the trouble is, their service is generally very good with no problems and good value for money.

I know another company that lacks intelligence a lot of the time over the phone............Orange!

With the new deals coming from other providers such as:-

Orange - Free broadband (if you keep a tarrif of 35 pm)

Sky - Free broadband, or at reduced rates.

talk talk ........nuff said

etc

NTL are going to loose a few customers (me for 1) unless they start offering better and cheaper services.

With the new deals coming from other providers such as:-

Orange - Free broadband (if you keep a tarrif of 35 pm)

Sky - Free broadband, or at reduced rates.

talk talk ........nuff said

etc

NTL are going to loose a few customers (me for 1) unless they start offering better and cheaper services.

£30 per month or above for the free broadband Bobski :winky: